Sunday, June 23, 2013

Haze sickness

Been having a dry throat from the haze since it started reaching much higher levels from Wednesday. It's one of the reason, why I didnt go for KM on Thurs. Dont feel good enough. By Saturday, after the new epic high, I woke up to a dry and hurting throat. It felt like a sharp knife is cutting everytime I swallow. Decided to see the docs. Had to wait quite a while and got antibiotics, cough mixture and a zinc based lozenges. Thanks to the antibiotics, this morning was much better but I got a side migraine instead... I suspect that it's haze-induced.

Went out to buy breakfast for me and Dad cos my mom and both sisters are holidaying in China. I gotta look after the house. Its kinda tough to not have air-con with this type of haze. The best I could do was to stay in the room with both doors and windows closed and the fan switched on. Today I have been staying outside in the living room longer, that might explain it. Though the PSI started being lower than 100, now that I look outside, it seems really bad. Maybe not a 400 but definitely above 100, cos I could hardly see certain buidings in the distance. Think today is going to get worse.

After breakfast, I made a cup of coffee and drank it to see if the migraine was due to 'coffee addiction', within a short while it got better but still lingered. Feeling very hot and sweaty and harder to breath today. Think after this, will shower and hide in the room. Maybe later on, I shall go and hide in an air-con mall instead.

No comments: