Thursday, June 13, 2013

Alarm Bells blaring

Ironed my smaller-sized khakis and put it on. It seemed tighter n not as loose, became like fitting with a little bit of slack whereas last time was looser with more slack....

... Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is an obvious sign I put back on some weight until its obvious enough via the smaller pants. I can wear it still but it became more fitting.Sigh... I've gotta rein in my eating especially nowadays due to work stress, so after work I ate more, when I go out with friends or even when I'm at home or even eat before going home. A heartier dinner, and lunch too for weekends. Think too much of good food. 

N the alcohol. The stress makes me wanna get a drink. Been drinking the Korean rice beer, Nest beer, Tiger beer & snacking. Eating chocolate or a bunch of mixed nuts too. 

And my left wrist is still not fully recovered from the sprain n my right hip is sprained. Not from KM but just from sitting on the floor at home on Monday. Really old liao. So I have been pasting medicated plasters. But it's kinda affecting me, I don't think I am up for the 3rd KM this week. Hope they will clear up soon so that I can try to do some workout at home or go for extra KM to increase the amount of exercise.

For now, starting since this morning, I  consciously trying to make good food choices, control excessive eating. Have to... I am past the age where I can eat anything without repercussion.

Tonight no alcohol n snacking first.

No comments: