Sunday, June 06, 2004

Well here I am, still awake at the ungodly time of 1.12am blogging away, on a Saturday nite.. well make that a Sunday morning. Its almost routine. Cos I wanna stretch my weekends and not let them pass too soon.

I too, have a surreal feeling - cannot believe that I won my own 'Survivor' challenge. My prize is not a million dollars (I wish), its an electric guitar I promised myself. First I have to 'boah' around a bit first for a good offer. There is the Spore Sale going around n I might want to stock up on some office wear, maybe lenses, shoes so it kinda clashes with my guitar prize cum peanut reserve. So boh bian, have to prioritise my purchases.

My jeans and office pants are a bit loose, esp the waistline. Cos I've lost some weight. The funny thing is that I gain the weight back after the weekends thru eating alot and nuahing at home, only to loose them over the weekdays when I work. I dun mind the loss though, only if want to lose, might as well go all the way to my ideal weight, which is like another few more kilos :) See if I can stay slimer and healthier. Will resolve to exercise 3 times a week continuously, and not start-stop-start-stop regime that I am currently doing.

In Office, there are more temps n interns coming in. For some of them, just after their first day of work they xian already. Then I would say to them "hey pal, look at me, I've been here almost 6 mths loh... U not qualified to say that u r bored.." :P
Then some ask when would I be leaving. I told them less than two weeks, and the immediate reaction was "Huh, so fast. So good..." Again, my reply "Fast meh? hey I've been here almost 6 mths already...." :O The younger generation are more fun to hang around with, not to mention that a few of us sit at the DE area. So started chatting, sharing experiences and jokes. Makes tough work bearable and the hours seem to pass alot faster. Another 8 more working days to go. So nowadays I try to prod myself to actively send out resumes but just too fatigued to do so. Still got lots of catching up to do for sleep, some self-study, PSII gaming, Gun-bound gaming.

Tom going for a Cosplay cum band performance. Hope the music will be good, costumes too. Yep that's all for now.




No comments: