Thursday, June 24, 2004

Given my last day is last wednesday, its been slightly longer than a week into being an 'unemployment statistic'...

Hmm also given that I fell ill on Friday, tomorrow would be one week into my illness...

Well? Not doing much currently, just hibernating at home until I am 'forced' to step out of the house by necessities - food, drinks, pay bills, buy comics, Jap lessons and some interviews. Yes. Its been only 1 week and I had 2 interviews already, 3 if u count the job agency. Well I screwed up the first one really bad (refer to earlier entry) and today's one was actually okay. Well at least my answers are more structured compared to the first one. The location is at Tuas, at another industrial estate. Dunno if I would get thru to second round but at least I walked out of the interview feeling a bit satisfied with some of my answers.... Still not very polished at this stage. At least I didnt feel that it was a waste of time.

Why am I out looking for job when I am still so-newly unemployed? Well cos my parents have started nagging at me, then the calls start coming... Now is the hiring period, I guess. I am still confused abt certain job-related issues but have to try to attend these interviews to practice and re-examine what I really want. The TRUTH? (Highest Amt of Money for the Least Amt of Work) but its only a dream at this point.

No comments: