Thursday, August 12, 2004

Hi all, issashiburidesu! (long time no see)
Just returned from M'sia. My hp cannot send sms while in M'sia hence can only read all the messages. It seems u all cannot reach me also. I think must add a 02 infront of my hp number. Now I want to hibernate at home, dun feel like going anywhere else unless necessary... this had been a difficult trip... feel kinda of exhausted...

My japanese name is 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 千秋 Chiaki (very fine in autumn). Take'>http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/">Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum'>http://rumandmonkey.com/">Rum and Monkey's Name'>http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/">Name Generator Generator.


Interesting. Yamashita Chiaki for Yenn. My impression of the name using Mandarin translation: Shan Xia Qian Qiu = Forever trapped under the mountain.... Duh, what kind of auspicious name is that? Tahendesune, hope it is not true man. I dun mind being under a mountain of money though. :P

Rat Encounters of The Worst Kind

Me and my parents went back to M'sia over the previous National Day weekends to fix up my IC. We thought that since its the only time my Dad could spare to send us back, its a good time to hop down to the immigration office to make the Smartcard IC. (the current IC is going to be phased out, have a deadline to finish. Due to several fisacos previously, I am the only one who has not made mine.)

BIG MISTAKE! While I missed the rag in NUS, and headed back to M'sia via the Second Link, there was a MASSIVE JAM on the bridge. We had only cleared half of the bridge then jam all the way until the M'sia Customs. It took 3.5hrs! In that time, my family would already have arrived.... Sign. So it was a long journey indeed. We left around 1030h and reached at 1730h.... Sign.

Okay after reaching 'Home', went into the room.... and found that our room had been RAT INFESTED!!! Although non of the previous occupants could be seen - otherwise I was tempted to drown them, but they had conveniently left souvenirs - droppings and lots of it everywhere and urine.... the place smelt like SH*T literally.... Okay so there was a massive clean up and detox operation. Me and Mom cleaned up most of the room that day. It was unbelieveable! Everytime I sweep a corner, more rat pooh would be uncovered. Everytime when I thot I had gotten that last one, one pooh would magically appear... Then had to use tissue to pick up. Then clean up took us 3 afternoons to completely obliterate pooh and the ammonia smell in the room. Did not clean the whole day cos there was still the issue of IC making....

IC Fiasco Episode II: Bureaucracy Reloaded

The other main event was the IC making episode... This was my third attempt to make the IC. Previously went back on another long weekend, got jam, but no rats. Went to the immigration office twice, both times couldnt get the number.

This time, when we went down FREAKING EARLY on Monday morning around 7.30am, there was already a long queue. Later one of the officers came out and told us that their systems are not working. But can still take numbers. There were alot of queue jumpers also.... So ended up with a number but no work done. At first the plan was for me to finish fixing up the IC on Mon afternoon and come out to Spore but circumstances dun allow. So from 8.30am onwards, we travelled down to and fro to the immigration to check up the status of their systems repair. To no avail. Then me and my mom stayed back a few more days to 'get the IC done once and for all'. So this routine repeated itself on Tues and Wed mornings. Finally got it done... *PUKE BLOOD*

If my friends thot that I go back to M'sia to enjoy life... This is definitely not enjoyable....

Tarots and Games

The only consolation for this trip was that I bought a Tarot pack for RM$36. Not the best material type but I quite like the Designs. The book is quite detail and offers different types of arrangements using the Major Arcanna and Minor deck. Though the book is in Chinese, still okay lah. I feel it explains better. The other plus was I got some Yugioh comp and PSII game titles. "I am the ruler of the Game."



No comments: