Tuesday, August 31, 2004

SLEEPING AT UNHOLY HOURS N HALF THE DAY GONE

Nowadays just kinda of feeling bored. Bored cos I know that work will start in mid-Sept so I still have some time to do some stuff but I dun know what to do with this time or myself. I just cant decide what to do. Everything seems so Xian.

I want to spend time with family. But no one is around at home during weekdays or that during weekends, I am out for the whole day. Not much interaction. Also I am doing some of the cooking and cleaning when I am home cos my mom's back in Msia. Hence I also not motivated to stay at home. Sign.

Bored cos there is nothing interesting on T.V so I just dun know what to do to kill time. When my sisters come home, they start watching all those serials that are noisy and loud. Then I retreat to another area. I thought of watching animes, serials and Vcds. But just dun have the mood to sit around and watch. Just cant sit still while time just pass by. Yesterday was just like that.

Bored cos by the time I wake up, half the day is gone. Cos nowadays, I started reading my comics at night around 10pm and read until the wee hours of the morning ie 5am. Then go to sleep and wake up around 12pm. Half the day is really gone. Then until night time then I finally decide on what I want to do. Again the routine repeats itself.

Bored cos even gaming seems so xian after a while. There are still many games not completed but somehow I am 'stuck' in the games, my strategies not working. It seems every game has reached a stand-still. Just like my life at this point is at a stand-still. Dun know how the future will be like. Dun want to guess or pass judgement. Just waiting and thinking at this point. Am I getting impatient?

Man I often wonder how do housewives bear with this kind of monotony.

SHOPPING

Went shopping with Candle and Kheldar on Sunday. Well I was looking for plain clothes, not office wear. Still Me and Kheldar had lots of fun trying on the trenchcoats in Zara. In the end, the purchases ranking stood at Candle: 2 bags, 2 tops, 1 nose mask, followed by Me: 1 sweater and 1 nose mask. Kheldar demonstrated extreme financial discipline, though she was sorely tempted by a few pieces but prevailed and only spent on food and drinks. Bravo!

WEIQI

I had always wanted to learn weiqi since secondary but didnt have friends who knew how. I learnt a bit of basics from a cousin and books. But didnt proceed further. Many thanks to Candle who asked her friend to teach Me and Kheldar. Though the session was short, I did learn a bit more about weiqi especially about the 'bu ju' and attacking and retaliatory moves. A bit about 'zheng di' also. Will try to move on with this interest.

BAZAAR

Arrived at Tab's place early and fixed up a meal of spaghetti with the ingredients Kheldar bought earlier. Then lazed around and did tarot reading. Tab's deck is the Sun Deck. It is a deck good for work and health issues and gives accurate readings during the day. Mine is the Lover's Deck, loyal deck for interpersonal issues. It will give accurate readings for others except its owner...

So both of us did readings for work and for Tab, a certain 'fly' and 'meat' issues. Pretty postive for the 'Meat' if I remembered the readings. Cos my book is in mandarin and the explainations quite profound, I was very tired after a few readings.

Later when Candle came, we went down to Braddell to set up the stall. It rained pretty suddenly and I ended up doing reading for Candle too. Hers is pretty positive. Oh well I wonder if my tarot tell lies? When the rain stopped, and the crowds started appearing. Went and helped out a bit with selling and bought dinner. Quetzal came to help out too. Sales was brisk after our prices were slashed. Hmm really have to consider the target crowd next time. In all its a better experience compared to our first bazaar.

No comments: