Thursday, December 09, 2004

Back from another passport making cum ic taking exercise 'adventure' that I have been forced to embark numerous times within this year.

Really me and my family went through soo much crap for the ic making, so this is the final chapter where i finally get the finished product. *breathe a sign of relief* Well just throw in another passport episode to top things up. M'sia very recently, which is exactly sometime last week, suddenly decided to abolish its restricted passport to revert to all international passports like Spore. Which is all fine with me except we are all restricted passport holders, and to top it off, all our passports are expiring this December! Hence another journey to the immigration office in my hometown is planned (LOTR, journey to Mt Doom) to acquire the ic and update the passport before the deadline (before the Great One Eye gains enough power...) Luckily everything was finished on Monday itself.

The thing abt this trip was the boredom. Nothing to do but play games, even typing games. In fact i tried the test and to my pleasant surprise, my WPM shot up to 50-60+ per min, excluding numbers. I brought extra Rm but ended up spending less than RM$150, mostly on sundries for the home. The only thing interesting was that I bought a coffin-shaped phone box. Err tried on my phone but its too big to fit in. Anyway a fitting end to my current phone which has served me faithfully for the past 4 over years. Hmm am aiming a new phone. Maybe the New nokia clam shell phone, the only thing is that its a basic phone I think. Hmm or maybe another brand. I shall see... The extra criteria now is that it must fit my phone pouch. :)

Still havent gotten anywhere with regards to watching anime vcds. Am practicing 2 new songs on guitar. Tidied a bit of my table. Am feeling very lazy, hardly go out. Sleep until noon. Still have cupboard x 2 to tidy :(

No comments: