Saturday, December 18, 2004

Its been a while since my last entry.

For my phone, finally after proscratinating and looking around for a LONG LONG time (abt 4 mths) I got my new phone Nokia 2650. Though its a basic phone, i still want it to be Nokia for the user interface esp for sms. Bought for S$148, $48 plus $100 for upgrade. Kept my own plan. The upside is that it fits nicely into my coffin-shaped handphone pouch :) So for now I dangle a coffin wherever I go.

Nowadays my sleeping hours are totally unside-down! Every night for the past week, I stayed up until 3-4am practicing weiqi. Dunno why leh but I can think clearly at the dead of the night cos its quiet and peaceful. The interest has always been there, but got more determined after the Hiraku No Go manga. Then I didnt really start until this holiday. Its best that I dun stop halfway cos I have bad habit of leaving things unfinished..... Hehehe next round trash Tab in weiqi. So on normal nights where I try to sleep early, I cant. Will have to slowly adjust back. 2 more weeks to go.

Hmm been Gunbounding when I am not practicing weiqi, and its like double whammy! Cos when i gunbound, it also takes up long hours even to late at night, or the entire afternoon. The end result is that I am tired during the day and active at night...

Ah another reason for tiredness, went down twice to Immigration office to settle international passport... and wasted one trip. Each trip is like 45mins mrt ride to and back. So yesterday i went to immigration, followed by bank. Then I am flat out and concus. NOW i am wide awake, hence blogging this entry. Been having this routine for the past 1.5weeks so now I exist in this semi-conscious mode. The type of heavy-headed from lack of sleep or proper sleep.

Today's potentially tiring program include waking up by 9.30 and dragging myself into a gym, going out with friends to temple to pray. Keep them company and for me to go out and stretch these old bones. I should get more Gunbound shirts. Students like my previous one. Then Sunday going to zoo, hope very hard that it doesnt rain. Its been more than a decade since I've been to a zoo. Okie thats all for now. Going to bed. Hope to get a few hours sleep, I remember last sat when i went to the gym, I was running on the running machine and lost my balance cos i wasnt focusing but luckily not hurt.

No comments: