Thursday, December 23, 2004

Holidays Coming To An End

Alas the holidays though long, is coming to an end. In another 10 measley days, I have to start working again. Not so much of a big deal except my sleeping hours are all upside-down. Starting to adjust to waking up early. Today managed to do so at 8.30am to switch off the alarm before i fall back asleep. Wonder if that's an improvement from doing so at 9am.

My ears dun hurt anymore infact on the second day, it doesnt hurt at all. Now it just feels kinda queer when u touch ur lobes, expecting a smooth ear but encountering a stud. Guess i better not play around with my ears, in case of infection. Today have to go for bbq. Incharge of games. So yesterday i was looking around for a Uno set. Thankfully i chanced upon one Kitty version selling for $2.50. Gladly bought it, otherwise the same would have cost me $10. Intend to play games like Indian poker, murderer etc, maybe some ball games. (Cos poker cards are not allowed) Oh another year of tuition has begun for me. So far only one, which is fine with me. The other not confirmed, so if dun have i am just happy with one. A little bit of extra income, for a few hours, but leaving me enough time to rest, spend with family, go out and stuff. Just thankful for that.

Though at this point i do feel a bit apprehensive abt the next year ahead, in terms of the work. But heck, no work has managed to kill me even ShittyBank. Hence I will survive! Definitely! Hope to start learning how to drive next year too. Been putting that off for too long. And i will go to school! Cos until now still havent gotten any info abt any good pte instructors. What the heck, i just want to get it over and done with.

My mom bought the Cashflow game @ $300 bucks! Which means have to play many games for it to be worth the money. Maybe a good biz idea is to invite friends over and charge them a few bucks to play the game. Cheap refreshments provided. Havent played it yet. But I paid $5 last time to play once. My sis and mom were playing and both got out of the rat race. I just hope i can apply what i learn to REAL LIFE. But definitely not properties in Spore but another medium perhaps.

Okay to those non-Christians: Happy Holidays!
To all Christians: Merry Christmas!


No comments: