Thursday, February 17, 2005

Just another plain entry

If u are wondering why the title is what it is, its becos there isnt much for me to blog about. My life sadly is mundane and I have NO social life or bf to go out with. Hmm lemme think real hard and see if I can recall anything out of the ordinary that happened to me.... did I fall into a drain whatever.

My answer, Nothing much or interesting. Well on Monday, I was feeling very exhausted after 4 weeks of interuppted sleep, compliments of the CCB mosquitoes. Didnt hear my alarm clock, luckily my mom woke me. Actually while sitting up on the bed, I was VERY tempted to just get an mc and sleep. But the fact that there were still alot of mosquitoes around at 6am, I decided not to continue to dance with the mosquitoes. Let them have my sisters. HAHAH

Then later after I chiong back, my sister reminded me that she was going for an audition for STARDUST, the Bizad karaoke competition. Having NO valentine's date but only a tuition. I deferred it and went with both my sisters to bizad in the evenings. Actually my eyes were near closing. The only interesting event was that we purposely went there early so that I might be able to finally catch a glimpse of the Y-Nan Ren, that my sister is so madly infatuated with. We did. Otherwise, I would have cursed and swear cos I was really exhausted on Monday. I admit he is handsome, but he has a face that I cannot remember. Cos when we walked past him, he looks handsome, but immediately after u walked past, cannot recall the face. Only vaguely remembered that he has 2 eyes, 1 nose and 1 mouth.

So mission accomplished. Then while waiting for the audition, I suggested that we go the comp lab, cos Y-Nan Ren hangs around there. My sister was like 'oh no, so pai seh. So obvious'. My excuse is that Bizad is soooo small that we can walk around mah. Who ever say its done on purpose. He dun have evidence. So we went there and true enough he was there. I guess my sister would die satisfied. Then he went down to the library cos he has a car. (While walking from the bus stop, my sister could actually point and identify his car from midway. I was like where? where? huh?) After my sister finished using the loo, we walked down to the auditorium and there he was again near the water cooler. Fate was kind to us, the three lonesome ladies on Valentines Day. :P

My sister was the first to go for the audition but had to do without music cos she didnt have the karoake version. I felt that she sang well and confidently told my other sister that if Geoko dun go in, she can chop off my neck. (I guess I still feel that Stardust is of low standard) Then my sisters friend went up. Not bad. But the rest really knocked us off. There were 6 others and they were so high standard. As each one went up to do his/her song, Geoko's chances diminished and my neck went nearer to the chopping board. Actually a few were so good that we as the audience wanted to do standing ovation. In the end, my sis didnt make it through. I became the headless horse woman.

That was for Monday, the rest of the week has been rather uneventful. Except that now I am a loan-shark??? I compiled a list of students who didnt hand in their worksheets and went after them one by one. I bug them until they hand up. That did the trick cos some chronic cases actually did their work and corrections and hand up, even though it was late. But better late than never. Its really tiring to have to count who didnt hand up but I guess I have to continue to be a HomeWork Shark. :P

No comments: