Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Another week's worth of blog

Currently I am having my free period, gotta start soon so cant blog for much. Hmm lemme see if anything interesting has happened. Sadly last Monday was more exciting with Y-Nan Ren hunting.

This week, well with regards to shuai ges, I saw one or two in when I hopped down to the gym yesterday. Quite the looker, with build, muscles and Hot bodies. But seriously just in case u gotten the idea that I go to gym to bio guys, please..... so far I have only seen a couple decent ones. And I didnt stalk them out by stalking out that place at precisely the same time so that I can catch another glimpse, unlike my sister n her Y-Nan Ren. Its just a plus when u drag yourself to the gym. Eye candy that is so rare.

Well its mid-week and most of us are tired. Wednesday is really stuck in the middle. The week seemed to come to a stand-still, accelerating only when this day has past.

Monday I went down to MJ to return CDs that turned out to be videos. Xian. Cos it was far and I went after work. By the time I reached home, its around 4.30pm. Then I rest for 1.5 hr before rushing off to tuition which means I reach home around 10-10.30.

Tuesday was no less tiring. Had to stay back to help out until 4pm doing admin work. Xian. Then I dragged my dead body into the gym to work out. Later realised through sms that Tab was signing up as an Educator also. Oh well, hope u dun regret rite. Or u could purposely screw up the interview and tell ur parents that u have tried.

Intrapersonal thinkers:
Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others


Other Intrapersonal thinkers include Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene

Careers which suit Intrapersonal Thinkers includePsychologist, Teacher, Pilot, Child care worker, Explorer, Drama therapist

My free periods have ended. Going off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back again. Just finished the meeting. Anything interesting to report? Err... Today took over all the periods for a collegue on medical leave. As expected its difficult cos its P2. Not to mention that there was one Particular irritating, annoying, freaking noisy, attitude boy. So whats wrong with one only among a class of 35? Well just one is already a freaking handful. Constantly calling me, walking up to me, raising hand for no biz, speaking very loudly, snatch classmates things, push this person lah, that person push him lah.....etc the list goes on, u know.

Luckily that there was some proper lessons planned for them to do. But the downside was that I was the one doing the lesson. Lucky I ran down and photocopied some kids worksheet for them to do inbetween as a filler cum time waster. Besides having to pull very hard at that kid's ear for trying to choke his friend, scolding him severely many times, telling him to shut up, sit at the corner.... the day passed uneventfully..... sign

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After some meetings, we had our Taiji aerobic exercise. It was the last session. Every wednesday usually i end up in gym cos i reckon since i was already sweaty, no harm in going to the gym. Thanks to the Taiji exercise, I had been able to 'throw' myself into the gym. The thing is that I dun regret AFTER i finished the workout. Its only the dragging myself in part that is difficult. U tend to make excuses like "tomorrow lah, today too tired.... , I am too busy...." The funny thing is if i skip, i'll start having some sort of regret.... "should have gone..." and if it keeps up, will definitely go out of shape. Well my March review date is coming, and I havent lost any weight but have gained. My current craving for western food is killing me, but i didnt give in. I have been eating soup n mee n rice these few days. The craving is getting stronger. But have been snacking alot on all sorts of koropok that I buy. Cannot resist the temptation. Today alone, I bought 2 taipoca chips, 1 pack of ear biscuit and 1 pack of pineapple biscuit. I still have an unopened pack of muruku on my table from last week..... Better control myself.

Anything else to report? Well tomorrow will be another full day for me cos my current mentor called me to inform me of her medical leave tomorrow. She told me what i am supposed to do. Things i am supposed to cover. The good thing is that it is my class and not someone elses class. I know where they are and roughly what to cover. Oh well for now, whatever remaining time i have is for me. Time: 11.57pm. Have to sleep asap, my eyes are closing....


No comments: