Saturday, March 12, 2005

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally..... after suffering soooooo long under students and a very intensive two solid weeks plus 2 saturdays of 7-5.30 work, the holidays have arrived. Am burnt out cos educators cannot take any leave during the term. So unlike private where just taking a friday or monday off, one can get a super long holiday, we cant. Our time comes when the school holidays are here. So I think it is fair. By right I should have been rejoicing yesterday but today is the day which everything accumulated into. How it went?

Well, really at this point, I dun care. I have reached the nervana of 'bo chiapness' that I wont even blink if the sky collapses. In fact I would be grateful if it happened to let me 'rest' forever, you know :P

Anyway today was another intensive day of 'feng sheng shu' going up and down numerous times. Though my duty for today was to stay at Project A's booth, but I was actually kept running down for Project B's stuff, which was supposed to be assisted by another additional collegue. She was to be in charge of them but then I dun know why the F#@^$ did I have to do her duty also. I was like running up to check on the booth, then shortly run down cos my cca ie Project B was performing and having photo taking at various time slots. That additional collegue was not constantly with the performers. Instead she became photographer and stayed around the photo shoot area. Which is not always busy cos there are designated time for special appearance by performers. So I dun get it why she didnt do more to help. Initially yes, but an hour later I was doing that instead. The thing is I just have to do then, cos if I dun, that would cause more troubles for the cca thingy. I was like the one giving them cues etc, telling them when to go back to resting room, who and who to appear at the photo shoot, to get them into positions.... Bah. The thing was that I was kept so busy or moving around that in the end I didnt take any photos with them. Nvm, the fact that the performing students seem to have enjoyed themselves somewhat is consolation enough, and that we managed to pull off the performance inspite of all the crap and numerous obstacles which kept increasing as the days proceeded.

After the last allocated performance, we started clearing up. The older students helped alot. They have shown responsibility, good attitude and maturity which is more lasting and valued compared to just plain intellect. These are something that one hopes to incalculate in them. Though some of them are slow in their work, but this has shown a different side to me. I am proud of their performance and attitude.

Nvm about the crap that I had to take. I'll just bitch abt it for a while and forget it later. But I will KIV those collegues and avoid working or work taiji with them. Come on, I also know how to SHIRK work, in fact that collegue also told me some of the excuse she used sometimes. I am not an idiot. I guess I am looking at the Bigger picture here than some petty games. Of course there is a limit to game-playing also.... We shall see.

After the event, I went straight for Jap class. Tab dumped me and went off to KL. And Krynnder 'put me aeroplane' (translate into mandarin) and watashi wa hitoride. By then I was already so mentally-incapcitated, that I can listen but not respond fast enough. Then today's lesson was totemo totemo muzukashi desne!!!!! And I couldnt respond at all to her simple question. My brain was on strike. I cant remember. Anyway I dun care. Bo chiap for now. Even if something extraordinary happened right before my eyes now, I will just walk off simply to go home to catch some much needed sleep.

Its such an effort to keep my eyes open now. At least for now can breath easier. Though I havent chill out or worked out all the pent-up stress and irritation. Now I can sleep to my heart's content.

No comments: