Sunday, March 20, 2005

Time flies when U are having a Holiday

and soon the holidays, however long comes to an end. Tomorrow marks the start of another 10 intense weeks of work. THEN it will be BYE BYE and off I go towards nie, i think... Until then I still have to survive out 10 weeks of being a Jack-of-all-Trades and role play my numerous roles.

Events up for this week, 5 days of taking a P2 class, using the pilot method of teaching. Then have to take them for remedial for next monday. Cca might be moved to monday.... still pending and not finalized. Just great.... if i have remedial, then cca, then by tuition, I can just die. Yep and that is happening next monday... (sign) Hmm I am supposed to accompany one class for an excursion trip that was postponed to this term. Dunno when though. Another round of assembly duties, road-crossing duties and recess duties. AND u think that Educators only do admin work.

Hmm anything worth mentioning about my short-lived holidays....

Went to the creative sale and was initially tempted to buy a Zen mp3 player. But after trying out the interface, the sound, the fm radio. Me and my sister both agreed that the key pad is too sensitive. We tried out all of the mp3 players and found only 3 that fitted our needs and demands. However the price tag of $279 and $499 were too much to bear. Not to mention the extremely long queue of people queueing up to pay deterred us from even buying. There were easily 500 plus people... Well in the end, we decided that it was a want, not a necessity so we went home. Incidentally we went down at 8am and was surprised to see over 100 people waiting in line for the star buys. We went to eat breakfast and jalan around. When we went back round 12pm, we were surprised to see another 100 plus people waiting for tomorrow's star buy... Okay I am not as kiasu as them. I value my time more now that I am working. I rather pay a bit more.

Initially I wanted to go back to NUS to go Y-Nan Ren hunting. The mission, to capture his handsome face with a camera and sell the photo to my sister for a fortune. (evil laughter) The rough plan was to first get my hands on a digital camera with an extremely powerful zoom, ie Tab's brother's 12x zoom. But he needed it so no equipment. Okay Plan B, to go down to NUS to bio him instead. Fine except when it came down to that time, I was too glued playing my PS One game and feeling kinda stone from the late nights and long hours... that i decided to procrastinate until another Y-Nan Ren day and predicatably the same thing happens. Or that bioing him does not rank very highly compared to my sleep, my game. Hence in the end, I didnt see him at all. My sister is heart-broken cos he is going on exchange program (damn u rich people.... can have car, have looks, have beautiful gf and go on exchange) I wanted to tell her to follow him to a foreign country, nothing to lose except at least $5-8K poorer. I havent told her yet but I dun think she would do so. We are not as rich as SOME PEOPLE..... We dun want to be a drain to parents.

Hmm anything else, nothing I gamed and gamed. Played PS and this weiqi game that I bought for my sister's birthday. The only thing though, we were each trashed thoroughly through. But it came a bit too late for I bought it only on Friday and installed on Sat. Maybe I will do more intense practice during the June holidays.

Well now eagerly and anxiously awaiting the arrival of GTT (Great Teacher Tan) who is now praying to whatever deities to pray to pass the interview. Hope she gets it. Then can have a friend studying together and stuff. I strongly advise a visit to the GuanYing Temple at Bugis area and qiu qian. Cos its kinda 'lin'. Maybe I should go to pray for a better term ahead. Not anymore of the crap I had last term.

No comments: