Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Tired

I guess this is a very old topic, rite? Cos I am eternally tired, I'm tired going out, tired from walking too much. But this is a different sort of tiredness. U see this is really Tired from doing too much work for extended period of time, coupled with lack of sleep. Not the tired from doing too much exercise, too much gaming etc.

So for the up and coming event. Things are going on at full-speed. My entire last week from Tue to Sat, and this week until this Sat is jam-packed with work. Though I am in 3 projects, I am actually doing 2 cos my collegue knows I cannot do 'fen sheng shu' (ninjitsu - split into many mes) for so many which are all happening concurrently. Last Sat, I went back early at 9am to work on project 1. After twelve noon, when most of the printing is done, I had to help with project 2. And after that, I stayed on to help cut out more stuff cos I dun have enough time to go home to rest. So I might as well help and then went straight to Jap class. Man, I was stoning like hell there. To top it off, Tab sat at my seat, so sensei kept on asking me questions! Darn. I can comprehend but cannot answer with my limited vocab.

Whats there to add to this story... Nothing much except that I am very busy. And for both project 1 and 2, which is staffed by only 2 members. I am a valuable resource that is shared by both the project groups. Like yesterday, at first could go off cos project 1 dun need me. But project 2 needed me. Hence I still went off around 5.30pm. Grr....

On top of all these, I have tuition, cca and extra cca sessions and pack in 2-3 times gym. Its so tiring that there were times I actually fell asleep on my bus ride home which is like 10 mins ride only. This week alone, my cca is the only 2 that is still on. And there are 3 sessions instead of one for intensive rehearsals. Kept on having to adjust performance due to constant and frequent changes.... Xian.

Currently very stoned. Very stoned like when I was doing Rag, that type of stone. One thing though, is once I am too over-stoned, I become very crappy. While helping to decorate, I pulled out a pin from the styrofoam and exclaimed 'I have pulled out Excalibur, the legendary sword....' And I cant seem to focus and think properly. The sian part is that when I finally have some time to rest, say now, I dun want to just sleep. I want to read my comics, play my games and stuff. But very soon, its eleven and twelve. Have to go to bed. If I dun, tomorrow, I will really regret. If I do, then I would lament that I did not do anything else. So either way sizn.

There are 24 hours in one day but how many of it is actually really mine?

Friday I think I want to go around jalaning. Cos Sat still have very long day, from 8 to 3pm. I want to go to gym and then go out. Anyone interested?

1 comment:

quetz said...

Guess this is the same feeling me and candle felt at Kapo Company. The feeling of tireness and meaningless while doing work for others and not for myself.

Jio me out this friday. I think I can make it!! Hehehe!! Me and tab are going shopping this friday