Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday.... much dreaded day cos the day after is Monday and its usual blues.

(Moments ago, I took an innocent life....
............I am greatly saddened....

I thought that insect hovering right infront of my eyes was a mosquitoe and

lashed out. When I opened my palms, I saw an INNOCENT insect lying dead in

my palms. Blood was all over my hands.... Its a fruit fly. Oh no!!!!! I've killed an

innocent life!!!!! )

Okay I am bored. Tomorrow is just a few hours away. I cant play PS cos my sisters want to watch the apprientice. So I am online. Just got kicked out from Gunbound cos of server problems. So I was just surfing around when I took a life. It all happened in a flash. Life is so fragile. Amen.

After eating just one Koropo Bawang courtesy of Tab, I started coughing and voice deepened... It persisted until now. Wow. Now both my nose is clogged and my cough is loud with lots of phlegm. Lucky I have a speaker, it has saved me on numerous occasions.

Today is a quiet and slow Sunday. The only thing was that I woke up to the news of the Pope's death. An important religious figure. Dun worry I wont slime him or what. Hope he is with his saviour. My mom was saying that he's a great man cos he could apologise for the church's mistakes. I feel that is true. Okay end.

Anything else, bought and rented manga. Nothing else much happened unless u r interested in my Gunbound exploits. Life is kinda of routine, weekdays are taken up by work plus tuition. Inbetween work and tuition, I would take a nap. After tuition, its already late and time to sleep. Sat is taken up by Jap and going out. Sunday is stay-home day. It entails going out for either lunch or dinner with family, gaming, surfing net, manga or reading. Plain. Nothing exciting. But I am grateful to still spend time with family and friends. Its very easy to grow apart. Sometimes I wonder about how people with exciting lives live one day. Are theirs different from mine or the same? Or is it that I just have no LIFE? I dunno.

No comments: