Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Writing just for writing sake....

Nothing else much exciting happening to me ever since I got grey.

Bored nowadays cos exams are round the corner and in fact this week is the exam week. So for my tuition, I am down for intensive tuitioning until this wed. And for my Educator job, I have to go round to invigilate papers. Its really stupid cos I have to stone for the entire 4-5 periods. Cant do anything otherwise they might cheat etc. So i usually take a look at the paper and go

'hmmm this is a tough qn... did i even learn this in pri?'

Taihenna for today's kids.

Incidentally the 19th June is my last day of attachment to my current school, ie the last day they can touch me. Which means its my freedom day, only that my freedom ends on the 20th June when the term in NIE begins. Then the crash-course of 14 mods in 2 sems begins...



With the star war craze going around, I sms Tab

"Come to the DARK SIDE... of teaching"

Then I thot of more crappy lines....

"May the chalk be with you." (chalk is outdated, now use markers)

and

while doing the oxygen-tank breathing act of Darth Vader....

"Kids....(breathe, breathe)... I am your TEACHER."

Man what am I thinking of...


And today while chatting with 2 other collegues, D and another perm. The topic went to Gothic dressing, Minahs and even to Cosplay. Then both remarked that I SHOULD try out cosplay cos I can carry the look. Got the look, built and height... I wonder what is it that I wear at school that inspires that idea? Or is it my current long fringe that looks a bit cool except I am too lazy to gel it up...

Err I dun mind trying it out cos after NIE, i think no more chance to dye hair, wear funky clothes, metal chains and no time for other things but just cant seem to decide on the character. No current character I am very into at the moment. Then have to portray the character well so have to fit the image. Not to mention, I dun sew. The collegue mentioned some costume rental... maybe can get the address.

Well that was just a short chat before I went up for class. It was a nice chiller after a horrendous 50 mins of going thru the Science paper with my class. The behaviour is getting more out of hand. Too bad, I cant give it to them. Or else they can be taught some discipline... My current mentor does the punishing, she advise me not to cos I am not perm etc. Oh well. Just shout and shout. After I went up, I had to continue going thru cos it was halfway done. Then my current mentor helped me scold the trouble makers. Finished and off I ran to the gym. First had some menom with collegues then went for my twice-weekly workout. Hope to shed those kilos soon. Will add working out at home also to train my abs and triceps.

No comments: