Monday, May 30, 2005

Now that the holidays are upon me, I kinda feel lost. Huh? Its only the 3rd day of your break and you are lost? Well its that feeling of emptiness that you feel when exams are over. Before the break, you have everything planned out. I am gonna do this, that, that... and then when the holidays come, suddenly you lose the drive to do all those things.Hmm so far, I have only slept and slept and slept. Specifically sleep at the unholy hours of the morning say 3.30am and wake up in the middle of the day like 1pm. Basically I dont want to wake up as early as I had to while working. So going back to my 'night-owling' ways.

I think I should get started on my long-overdued Gundam Seed and Naruto that Krynnder has kindly lent me but which I am stuck around episode 50. Then there is Fruit Basket and some movies on hand. Actually quite a few like Kingdom of Heaven, Kill Bill and many more. Just cant settle down to watch them. Not to mention I have to fight for the TV with my sisters and Dad who has been watching alot of VCD and DVD documentaries about ancient history.Well for now just ripping my Cds into Grey so that I can always listen to my entire CD collection anytime, anywhere. I carry Grey along everywhere. So far I already used up 2.7G. Then rented an entire set of comics to read. Titled: Mo Li Xiao Ma (chinese) all 33 books. Intend to play some Gunbound and RoseOnline. But then again have to fight for computer usage with sisters. Sign. Sometimes the fighting for usage is what puts me off completely from doing something. I'll rather do something else instead. Eg Sleep rather than wait and wait and wait. At least no one is fighting for the bed. :)

Today finally watched the Star Wars III with my sister at Orchard Cinelesiure. We didnt want to squeeze with Star War fanatics so decided to wait until now. Not to mention that I was working and busy and now she is doing holiday work. Both of us felt that though it was the best instalment so far, though still boring and lame. Esp the fighting part. Always felt that the fighting is old-fashion. Cos nowadays there are Matrix style, X-man superpowers type so using the lightsaber as a shield cum swash-buckling and your naked palm for the Force seem kinda childish. I know, I know... Star Wars is an old franchise. Come on, I also watched all the star wars series when I was very young on tv. But its just kinda funny looking at something that doesnt seem to fit into the generation. I guess a few years down the road, we will look at the remake of the Matrix and laugh at it for its corny actions then.

Red
You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber.

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is
associated with energy, war, danger, strength,
power, and determination as well as passion and
desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of
the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst
for more of it.



What Colored Lightsaber Would You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

I've watched many cartoons when I was young and loved a few like Voltron, G-Force. But now when I see them being replayed on television, sadly I find it lame also. Of course while watching, I suddenly seem to remember my childhood. I remember things that up til that point, I had forgotten. Remember how things seem much simplier and innocent then. Sometimes we chase things from our childhood like Robotech for me, is not that we are really into the series. It may be partially true, but mainly we are chasing the lost time. Reminicising about lost memories and feelings. No matter how much we want to treasure all memories, we forget unconsciously. Sure certain events stay but others are lost subtly. Its easier to remember the title of the movie, serial, songs that can trigger these memories. Well let us continue to chase our lost dreams. Its only human.

Hmm this week plan to go out and check out the GSS great singapore sale with Tab on Wed. Tenatively this is the plan. I would like to check out the prices for lap top. Cos I think its imperative to have one since I would have numerous assignments and living in a hostel. Dont think I wanna live for 2 semesters without access to the computer. Then my place is not big enough for another computer so despite its lack of computing power and higher price tag, I have to settle for a laptop. Also check out some of the sale and see if there are any bargains on clothes, smart casual type i guess and sport gears. Then after hanging around, at seven I am going for a free preview for an Animation course that I am interested but the price tag is hefty. At $4k, its a course that trys to let you change job to go into the animation industry. I cant at the moment, cos of my bond but definitely KIV, cos its really an area I am keen on. And also the longer time I have to KIV, means I can slowly save up for it. For now, I want to see how good is the course. The laptop and driving license is going to set me back financially poorer. So I am not keen to spend so much on something else. Then there is the Lazik surgery.... All very big-ticket items. Maybe its time for 4D or Toto.

No comments: