Thursday, September 22, 2005

Anger... irritation... sleep-deprived... early morning test

It was to be the only time I would sleep at 11 pm for a 8.30am class cum test tomorrow. BUT NO... While feeling fatigued, I laid down to bed... hoping sleep would come quickly... cleared my mind, relax the body... "thud". "ponk".... sound of the chair.... SIGN.. how is a light sleeper like me to sleep with these noises, clearly visible though I used a bloster to cover my eyes and both ears. I tried to ignore it... lay still... just relax. It was not to be...

Sounds continue, from the unsleeping tab and from neighbours dragging the freaking chair. Fine... toss and turns around for more than 30 minutes. NO not enough! Hears telephone conversations.... in normal speaking tone, can hear through my ear mufflers. This is not a problem of lightsleeping. Where is the consideration for the person-trying-very-hard-to-fall-asleep!!! It continued. From a relaxed state where I initially was, I got so pissed and fed-up that I just got up after an hour of trying to sleep and used the laptop instead. At least I can try to let the irritation and anger wear off. Alright want noise, blast music into my ears. Basket! All traces of sleep had left me by the time I decided to stop trying so hard to sleep, already filled with anger. WTF! Tomorrow I have to guzzle coffee... Bloody hell.

The only consolation is that I saw Quetzal's post that FFVII AC is availiable for download and tried to search for download, while letting my anger subside. Maybe I can fall asleep later... The problem is I became very awake and sleep would not come for as long as I can still be pissed by noise. I understand that I am a light sleeper and it is difficult to accomodate but I had kept to my share of considerateness... I just ask for some in return. I did not ask to be a light sleeper. Usually if I am the one sleeping late, falling asleep wont be a problem, cos the room is dark and quiet. But this first time I am sleeping early already showed that I am just not destined to sleep early as long as the other is awake. I already covered my eyes and ears tightly with the bolster to no avail.

The irritiating thing now is it is already very late, I dun feel sleep coming. HOW? XIAN also cos tomorrow sure zombie like hell and have to guzzle coffee. Then I am still pissed. Cant even have a good night's sleep! And, still havent gotten FFVII AC, better ask quetzal to burn. SH*T I feel so crap now cos my body and mind are actually exhausted. When I sit still, with a bit of quiet I feel just so tired, yet the noise that follows shortly prevents me from sleeping. NOW I am still trying to figure how to relax my mind and let sleep overcome me. Hope it will be soon and not to my regret. I am keeping my mouth shut, too pissed to say anything at this point. I am not sure I can keep a grip on my temper in this sleep-deprived-angry mode then say something I dun really mean. I will just have to wait until sleep comes to the other before it comes to me. Where are my sleeping pills? SIGN....

No comments: