Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bored and No life?

From this ..... to this....















Man, I can be really bored here. Bored as not in the sense of having nothing to do but rather, the endless mountain of things to do and having no life as a result. There just isnt much time left after a day for anything else except for the occasional moments like this. Time to play a puzzle, do some exercise for that buldge or even a few rounds of MappleStory.

Well living here in a hall doesnt mean I don't spend much. There are like bazaars and these is what I got today...





Oh well at least I can try to keep fit while I am at it. Life is pretty sad, at least for me. Yesterday was the only day where I end at 10.30am but sadly I cleared work and then went down to town on my own for dinner. Tab had an appointment with her friend, and on my only free day.... well I walked around town and rewarded myself with a few pictures of Gackt. Totemo sugoi ne! Sign I hope to dream about him tonight, after I finished studying for a bloody quiz tomorrow. The silly thing is I havent even 'seen' him in my dreams even though he is my idol. So sad or I am unimaginative.

Reading week is coming, ie a break. I want to do those hall things. Stay up late until the wee hours of the morning.... sleep without a care in the world, until the cows come home... Maybe I'll get myself so drunk on Candle's party at Tab's place and do just that. Impose myself on Tab's hospitality. Looking forward to a break.

No comments: