Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 2

Its the 2nd day into my 'homestay' and frankly I aint staying much in the house. Its early morning waking up at 630am and go out for breakfast around 7am type. Bubu.... By the time return 'home', its usually around 7pm plus which meant I have to maple, as its my 2xp timing. Though at times I really just feel like sleeping early and heck it all. The lag was slightly better but still got quite bad at times. Later around 10.20pm tried to play a bit of Audition but the dcing and lagging really got to me that I decided to stop playing and study for the Jap test tomorrow. I tried to read up 1 chapter before I was knocked out last night and woke up not remembering wat I was trying to cram into my head. Bubu...

Now I have just finished reading up another 2 more chapters and somewhat trying to prevent the information stored from escaping. Temporary memory is like a leaking jug. You studied and fill up the jug to the brim with water and as soon as its filled, the water starts leaking out almost instaneously. Thats wat is happening. Knowledge is just leaking out... hope there will be enough of it left by tomorrow evening.

For once I want to sleep but Tab is downloading the AuditionSea file and her comp hasnt finished downloading. Funny thing is Tab and her family are really early sleepers as opposed to this night owl. So I am entrusted with the noble task of switching off her laptop after the download and switching off the lights in the living room, where I am reluctantly residing. The internet connection is slow and so as of this instant, I still have to wait for another half hour, though eyes are closing. Bubu...

If not for the fact, have to report at 8am, wouldnt mind mixing myself a nice alcoholic drink... A peach vodka sprite or a brown cow. Maybe will try that tomorrow's evening to celebrate end of jap test. Haha.

Sidetrack a bit, am eating many meals due to breakfasting with Tab, then break, lunch, teabreak, dinner and if hungry at night, a bit of supper eg chips or biscuits.... Hmm luckily its only for a few days, cos at this rate, I'll end up being a ball in no time. Only wish I can sleep soon and NOT wake up so early. Bubu...

No comments: