Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Staying over in the name of Work

Starting today and up to Thursday evening, I am now living with Tab under the same house again, much like hostel times but this time at her house. My work has sent me to a workplace in YioChuKang, AMK, therefore I am somewhat forced to think about how to solve the travelling dilemna. Tab offered her place and later after the workplace venue was confirmed, I moved in on monday morning. Basically it wasnt difficult to travel from my home to the workplace for today only. Cos reporting time was near noon, but from tuesday onwards, it is at 8am! Imagine the time I have to wake up in the mornings, then the amount of time to travel via feeder bus and mrt to that place! OMG! Y is it I am ALWAYS sent so far from home. Work was already bad enough, even this stupid assignment, have to send me so far away. If I have that DEATHNOTE book, no surprise whose names are going straight into it...

Grr, that aside, after dinner at Chomp chomp, came back full of anticipation to play Maple, only to be constantly lagging or dcing, until I gave up after my 2xp timing was up and played Audition instead. Though it was laggy but the nice music made up for it. Hmm Tab was trying it out and seemed to be buay gan yuan that she keeps losing. So soon we may see her put on her dancing shoes inside? Dunno?

To sidetrack a bit, after "having a life" for 3 days, ie went out on sat n sun late afternoon and evenings, and today due to severe lag n dc, i went in only to discover great changes. My brother disbanded his own subguild and joined back the original guild, another friend managed to catch my lvl, he lvled up to 100 from lvl 98 in 2 days time. SOBZ if this continues, I dun want to have too much life. BUBU

Currently kinda of tired but trying to delay sleep... but will be going soon. Just wish it was the holidays instead.

No comments: