Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hmm addiction wearing off? Or I just need a break from it all?

Interestingly during the 3 day stay over at Tab's place, it was hard to maple given the laggy internet connection. It got quite irritating that I would just stop after 1 hour of dc and lag or risk pulling my hair out from frustration. Nontheless, it was tiring cos the morning have to wake up around 630am, get ready n eat breakfast, go do work utnil 5pm plus. Then it was meeting for dinner, jalan a bit, then reach back around 730pm sometimes. Which I would try mapling to no avail. Dunno do what then its around 11pm. Tab n her parents would retire to sleep and I would be up reading either storybooks, comic or studying for the Jap test. On most nights I stayed up to 1-2am b4 sleep.

Of course some pple would think at this point I deserve what I got: exhaustion. But its just sometimes I dun want the day to just end like that. Especially if I had gone out and reached back rather late, instead of sleeping, I would be doing something more to 'stretch' the day. Its like I dun want the day to just go by, an entire day gone just cos I went out. Of course I paid the price, tired for the 3 days. Inbetween work, I slept for 30min-1hr. Nobody stopped me cos there was no work to be done. I always managed to wake up once work comes in. On the bus ride home on thursday, I actually fell asleep for the whole journey. N on friday, I actually cleared 1 pile of marking of composition within 3hrs and 1 spelling pile, followed by another spelling pile during curriculum time. Think overwork in marking liao... bubu

This tiredness also partly explains Y I lost my hp after the movie on saturday. I think it either droppped out of my pocket during the movie, or on either of the 2 bus rides I took home. Was like semi-dozing on the way home. Then deactivated the SIM card. Got to pay my sister some money for her phone and get a new one. And I qualify for the 21 mths upgrade. Is it a sign?

Anyway for the past few days ever since thursday, I only mapled minimally. Just to clear the 2xp timing. And though I had planned to chiong last nite n today, just didnt feel up to it. Nor feel so compelled to chiong. Even getting through the 2xp timing was kinda of a chore. The tiredness seeps in and even I felt like watching DVD instead... NO!!! My friends have helped to clear up my 'addiction'. After watching that SouthPark video, they kept wanting to jio me out and which I did go out, last Sat n Sun, this Sat also. But this going out often has a price. Noticed that I gain weight from eating all the rich food everytime I go out as opposed to eating homemeals while mapling and even skipping meals. Hmm having no life seems not tat unhealthy. At least I wont end up fat. Maybe u'll see a slimer me. =D

Anyway I am thinking of taking a short break b4 I chiong. As for daily mapling, may continue but without so much pressure to lvl. Need my sleep more. This week just too siong liao. Need to chill. Need to sleep. Tom got lots of work to clear and I am not keen... cos I chose not to do anything today..... so sad.

No comments: