Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hari Raya - Hellbound style

To sum it up, lots of tv, mapling, slacking and some comics. Coupled with meals and teh ping.

Just finished lvling up to a 1o1 C.dit. Phew its tough work... and kinda dry. For now just chiling... and doing my usual of extending my day longer. Though tom have to wake up earlier than usual to clear something but heck.

Some videos to share, for leisure i guess

Numa Dance World Of Warcraft Style

(Didnt know that WOW characters controls are so flexible, can do dance! When I wanted to dance with my maple character, its only up, down, left and right....
See whether u recognise the moves, Michael Jackson, Numa numa, Magarita
Also a cute n nice credit song at the end. Enjoy)



The Original Numa Numa Paraody that sparked it all...

(Reminds me of Tab's fake husband)



Very Funny NTU lecture.. on the feedback forms

(Laugh my ass off.... really must watch)


No comments: