Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Weekend of Gluttony

Last week was feeling kinda overwhelmed. Luckily i was not alone, Tab was feeling the same. It seemed to be a phase, where alot of underlying or unresolved issues come together and just accumulated in a not-so-great week at all. It was a general feeling of 'sianess' and fatique combined with some misbehaviours. So by last friday, both of us were at our limits.

I called Tab after work and asked her if she was free to come out to chill and destress. We met up at Suki Sushi around 730pm. Had a good meal of sushi though at a-la-carte, myself clearing 10 plates easily *pokes my waist* then whilst chatting, both discovered that we suffered from the same feeling of 'downness', and decided that it might be a phase indeed. My sushi picks: unagi sushi, ebi maki, softshell crab maki and tab's favourite salmon sashimi and spicy salmon sushi.

Later after eating we landed up at that cafe in cineleisure for milkshakes and desert. Their main courses are a bit cheaper than the usual too. Maybe should go there for a meal some other time.

The next day, Sat, after Jap we ended up at plaza singapura, cos I was having some Burger cravings. Yet when we reached there, due to cold weather, decided to eat at Pasta mania. I decided to try something. Ordered my usual Chicken bologese and anther Spicy pasta (cant remember the name) and ate both. Cos I was mapling and only had a brunch of half pack of chicken rice. So was kinda hungry by dinner. But Tab's spicy chicken was a tad too hot for her so I ended up finishing abt 1/4 of her pasta too. Hmm 3 types of pasta in one sitting. A tad too much, dun think I will do that again *pokes at waist*

Later after shopping around, we met up with candle, turtle and Tab's fake husband. They wanted to watch movie, but the timing was a bit too late for me. Dun fancy taking nite rider and cab, i didnt join them. Whilst waiting for Tab's fake husband, we drank some coffee at a nearby coffee club. Had a Mighty Joe Young, a very bananany coffee with bits of banana inside. Midway through our crap, Candle started regaling her friend with tales of my gourmet feats, including that pasta feat, updated by Tab, then the Burger feat at Black Angus.... and more.... Eh wonders if her friend thinks I am a glutton?

Anyway lazed around the entire weekend including the Children day holiday. Just maple, eat and sleep. Hmm some sort of Gluttony happening around. Hmm lemme maintain some image and not say what I was eating that monday.

Luckily once weekday and work sets in, I ate in small portions again. Cos if I keep that up, sure will balloon into a full-blown glutton. This week so far okay, feeling more in control and better. Anyway after Wed, which is today, the week should speed past quickly to a welcoming weekend. Yay just another 2 days to go. Just a bit chao-da (burnt) cos I was reading CSI novels deep into the night. Besides that so far okay.

No comments: