Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Myself

The day didnt really started very well, with me firstly having to work on this day. Plus it was kinda of a LONG day. After work, got meeting, after meeting, got sharing, followed by competition, which had me running up and down to settle admin details... No other work got done. At the end of the day, around 6pm, I headed for home. No time for lunch, eaten my home-made sandwiches during the meeting. Reached home very hungry, about 7 plus. Ate, rested n bathe around 8 plus. Login to maple until 10pm. Feel lagi sleepy so work brought back home is not done. Dun feel like opening the bag also. Just chuck it at the corner. Am trying to cram some jap into the tired brain n eyes. Hope to climb into bed soon...

Happy Birthday to me???

No feel wor. didnt tell a soul at work. Got a pair of stainless steel earings from sisters. Hopefully it is really stainless steel. Anyway think my bro went to the guild in maple and posted my bdae, then when i login, most members wished me happy birthday. Well its something nice given the day is almost over.

Birthday wish?

Yar I want to be rich enough not to have to work anymore, even pay off the bloody bond at one shot with tonnes of money to spare... hahahahahahah, maybe....

I'll dream of being wealthy.

No comments: