Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tired, need I say more?

In all my naviety, I had thought I would have more time to do something like going to the gym or even picking up guitar.

But

its into the 2nd week of work and for the past 6 days, I have been going off around 5.30pm ++, effectively clocking in 10+ hrs, without time to even eat my lunch properly.

Most times, I am kept so busy, with so many things, I've missed my breakfast/lunch completely. If not, I would be munching my brunch (2 slices of bread) that would last me through until dinner time. Maybe I would lose weight soon... Even brunch was just a few mins affair, whilst I would be doing something whilst munching the bread. Not exactly wat I had envisioned after all.

The reason? some activity tat last from 1.30-3.30pm followed by CCA up to 5.30pm. Can u imagine that. Hardly enough time for myself. All the talk about work-life balance, my a55 =Q=

So far on alternate days, I would concuss ie fall asleep after dinner until the next day. Have no energy to study for on-coming jap test... will have to squeeze out some time. Even mapling has fallen behind. Hardly log in. Even skip mapling or not enough energy to login.

Tomorrow if I am going to stay that late again, I will make sure I finish all my lesson planning and marking. Damit so that I can have a decent weekend. Basket, its such a pain to do work on a sunday.

Bubu life aint tat great at the moment. Only relief is that the weekend is almost upon us. TGIF! Long live the weekends.

No comments: