Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year Resolutions 2007 *groans*

Kk my bad, doing up my resolutions Only on the 2nd day of the new year.

Well me n my brother were online in maple during the countdown 2007 n on New Years Day. Our general sentiment - no feel. Just another day except its a good holiday. In fact the last one before the start of another year. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well, work-wise its sad to say, I am getting an exponential increase in load. Basically EMS at upper lvls and CCA and reps in 2 areas plus work committes. Hope this will not be the one to break the sanity. Its only 1/2 yr into posting. Still got 2.5ys to bond n 3yrs to payout.

"......"

Anyway resolutions in 2006 stood as follows....

) Be a better person! (hmm I do try to cut myself more slack n not be so hard on myself)
2) Get rich and retire! (still trying to make some progress.... wheres my 4D n Toto)
3) Get my bandit to lvl 70 asap and be meso multimillionaire! (Lvl 108 n abt 25m meso)

So out of the 3 simple resolutions, I've achieved a bit of 1 and definitely 3. Basically its good to keep things to 3. Easy to remember.

2007 Resolutions

1) Achieve Work-Life Balance - by not being too hard on myself n cutting slacks. Dun feel like climbing at all.
2) To make time to go gym 2-3times a week, Learn the bloody guitar at a nearby place n Maple.
3) Try to manage my finances so that I can bum in Segamat as a tutor after bond! Time to read tat Technical Analysis book.... I have 1yr to finish reading...

Well 2006 is a year of many trials n tribulations. Many things like NIE with numerous projects n practicum n new workplace n new levels n workload etc etc. Many are not exactly nice memories. But there are moments where I am happy with myself n others. Happy with where I was at despite the difficulties. Family n friends do matter, espeically the jalaning around sessions with Kheldar during the I-want-to-die periods. At times I am lost, wondering if this is how life should just go on. Continuously in a predictable cycle until the end.

2007 wise I hope to be able to dredge out more time, of course sacrificing maple to do more things. Maybe get back my nice build, that has turned jelly n flabby after 1.5yrs of NIE n work and also pursue 1-2 skills. Dun want to do too many activities tat I cant stick to it til the end. Within my means I guess, those that I am aiming at.

No comments: