Sunday, January 28, 2007

In denial

Many thanks to Tab who accompanied me for Jap lesson and test, patiently waiting for me to finish and maybe secretly checking her answers, and more importantly, for giving me a belated bdae dinner treat after tat.

Yar cos my bdae the actual day was kinda of a sad non-affair. She mentioned should do something nice to leave a general happier feeling. So we ate at this turkish restaurant in Orchard. After the meal, I thot she said "I love eating at this toilet." !!! Oh it turns out she was refering to the restaurant. My ears had gotten faulty, maybe too much ear shit inside.

After dinner, we kinda walked around looking for watches. Cos mine the strap broke, hers, the battery died. In the end, we ended up in Tangs, 3rd floor, where it is nicely done up to include Nike, Addidas appareals, designer T-shirts, Audio equipments, X-box, and some very nice watches. Yar the prices were kinda nice too. Anyway we ended up infront of the X-box and Tab trashed me in tennis. Me just a X-box and tennis noob :O

Later nearing ten she had to leave but whilst waiting for the fake-husband to pick her up, we headed to Marks N Spencer at Paragon where I duely bought alot of food again... Tab tried her first Marks N Spencer chocolate and was pleasantly surprised tat its delicious. She tried to share the calories with the fake-husband. They are both so screwed. Out goes that diet. K I should not ask Tab to go with me to Marks N Spencer anymore *promise*

After a good saturday, I have been in denial this whole sunday. Even now as the clock nears 9pm. Of the 7 things I dabao home, including 3 stacks of marking, I have only just finished my lesson plan. That just leaves me with 6 more things to do b4 I sleep.

Why is it I have to bring work home for the weekend?

Why do I have to 'force' myself to finish? It is so painful.

Why is it I feel as though I have already worked on Sunday even when Monday is not even here yet?

Why is it work seems endless and I cant finish marking?

Why is it whenever I open the email, there is more new work and deadlines? WTF is this?

Yar cos of those new work and deadlines, I have not have enough time to finish the pile of marking. Its so bloody irritating.

K lemme get started on another piece of work before I grow roots and refuse to do again. Hmm with some short cut, maybe can cut down 1 item, so left 3 marking, 1 test and 1 spelling list.

No comments: