Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pui no life, pui pui pui =Q=

Its been a month and 1 day into the term and I am ready to collapse.

Every single day is 7.15pm to at least 5.30pm plus.

Within the entire month, the earliest I've left was 4pm on one day. And my lunch hr is a no-affair. Just a few mins, a few bites b4 I have to run off for another thing.

The heavy cca and numerous duties meant that I cant finish even my marking. Its been accumulating so much that I am seriously considering going against my principles and heading down on this coming Sat to clear it once and for all!!!!

=Q=

but I am dragging my feet. Cos I dun want to delay giving back work due to it being unmarked. Yet I am GREATLY reluctant to go back! Bubu!!!! sobz...

Going very sian here, going crazy with the load.

If I do not stay this far from my workplace, at least I can hop down easily and save on travelling time daily.

2hrs a day can do wonders. In a month, I would have saved 44hrs and tonnes of money.

The daily taxi ride averages $8.50-$9.00. In a week, I could have bought either a new top or a new pair of jeans or shoes or eat 3 nice meals or buy an mp3 player in 3 months. Ultra sian!

2 things I used to remind myself whenever I got sian of this job. The two things that surpassed the banks jobs from before.

Firstly the dress code is just presentable and can wear PE attire most of the time. I am using as much excuse to do so. Previously it used to be good, cos I could hop straight down to the gym around 3pm-4pm without having to change. NOW, I am in the same outfit from dawn to near dask, have no time or energy or too hungry to go into the gym. So the enjoyment is lost.

Secondly, the other thing was that NO MATTER how late I stayed last time, when I left, there is still daylight. And nighttime wasnt so nearby. There was still daytime left. The day has not finished yet. The bank jobs previously entailed going in when the sun had just risen and coming out at night. NOW, when I left my home, the sun hasnt risen yet, when I reached home, its already dusk. So the other sole reason is lost.

Basket its not that I dun want to leave early. When there is cca, meeting, marking and more adminstrative duties, I cant bloody hell leave though I really want to.

WTF is this type of work. It is evolving into another bank job. The other newer collegues are also complaining of fatique and never-ending work and late hours. All signing there. Sian!

Bloody hell only down by 1mth. It feels like an eternity cos every single day lasts so long. Fish it.

Sign where is my salvation?

No comments: