Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happiness is a Choice, but Do I really have the choice?

This week is just merely 3 days, cos of the CNY holidays on mon and tues. Yet I already feel burnt out from just 2 measley days of work. Can you believe it?

Basically its the same bloody problem all over. Staying back until at least 530pm plus even 6pm on both days. Wed was meeting plus CCA, busy clearing marking which seems perpetually never-ending. Then was so tired that I was knocked out by 8pm. I wanted to 'rest a bit' and laid on the bed only to end up sleeping until 12.30am, then I read 1 chpt of Technical Analysis and went back to sleep. Nothing else done at all.

Today was really the ultimate crappiest day. Today supposedly my 'lightest' day. BUT as things go, not to be my way.

Basically to cut the long story short, instead of 5 periods, I ended up doing 8 periods. Dunno where that co-worker disappeared to, but had a major test. So I ended up leading them back and admistrating the test for 5 periods when I was supposed to do only 2 periods. Then followed by relief. In between inviligating, I was marking frantically to clear my load.

THEN if only the story ends, it wont be so bad. Then there was a mixup with my duty. Supposedly to be up for something but then they made a mistake. It had me running up and down 4 stories several times. Knee problem arising duh. Then as I wasnt down for that event, I was to cover another crap which crapped up.

Basically those co-workers didnt do the selection of participants last week, then they just blur blur asked the pupils to come AGAIN. Fish lah. Dun even know how to do their job ar? So in the end, out of those collegues who did our part already, only 2 (me and another) could make it cos the rest down for the other event. Hence we ended up doing the selection again. See Civil Service for you. Inefficient to the core. Bloody fuck, there goes another day. So immediately after the thing was done, I packed up and went off. Around 5.15pm, another day in 'paradise'. Only consolation was that I reached home near 6pm, bathed and ate my dinner peacefully. Hardly have time to eat at work. No decent lunch hour at all. Lunch can be a non-affair. I subsist on a liquid diet of istonic drink to last until its possible for me to eat, near 2-3pm.

If anything that I did to make me 'happier' was on wed evening when I went to search for some music videos (PV promotional videos) of some J-Rock bands that I liked and chanced upon some pretty good ones. Its been so long since I've heard new J-Rock songs and watched their PVs. It did make me happier. Man I listened to the songs and hear the damn good guitar playing, I also want to play the Electric guitar like that.... Signz

New bands that I am listening to now is "The Gazette", which sounds and imitates a bit of "Dir En Grey" which was a very good jrock band until it turned damn heavy metal, ie the lead is mumbling, screaming, shouting only in the song plus guitar chords screeching etc...so that band kinda of fall of my list.

What I kinda of like this band is not only for the looks, but the versatility. Cos they tried doing songs from different genres eg metal, jrock, modern etc and both their guitarists looks good and they play very well. There is always a guitar solo in their songs.

Some PV from different genres they did. Some are the PVs are nice, mostly like the songs more than the looks. The guitar and bass and drum sounds good. Makes me itching to pick up music. Bubu

Ballad - Relia (Very nice tune, i want to play the piano!!! The guitarist looks like Cloud, nice hair man, nice guitar solo)


Very Western Rock - Filith in Beauty (sounds like some english rock groups)


Rock & Roll (a bit of blue) - Silly God Disco


Poppish song (bits of blue) - Shadow


Typical J-Pop style -Cassis (Shuai Ge, teach me how to strum like that...

No comments: