Monday, February 12, 2007

Another glorious weekend came and went by in a flash

Yar another week whereby I headed back to clear marking on a Sat morning, instead of sleeping until the sun burns a hole in my butt. Man is this worth it? I really am seriously doubting this... But it cant be helped cos by last Fri, I was already fully booked for the following week up til Thurs. What this means is that I have those really-waste-my-time-activities that take up all my time from 2-5.30pm, which means I cant mark at all.

The only problem is I have some marking that cant wait anymore. So I tried to clear on Sat. Cant clear. BUBU

Anyway after the workplace closed at 12.30pm, I was again left with 3hrs to kill. Seriously I cant seem to 'waste time' efficiently without Maple or my bed. So after wandering from Hereen to Cineleisure, I walked behind the Alleybar and headed into the back, curious about the buildings at the back. I landed up in those shop-house type residential estate. Then made my way to Centrepoint. I felt aimless and sian. Cos I would have much prefered to do something else but there was not enough time for me to do that then travel for Jap. Hence the so-called 'wandering and exploring thingy'. At this point of time, I had used up only 1.5hrs. With another 1.5hrs to go, I decided to make my way to International plaza and stone in the BK. Which was what I did. Bought a drink, and almost fell asleep. Shortly after Tab came.

After Jap, and a pending 2 weeks of break, we headed down to Bugis. Cos I suggested SteamBoat, think drink Chinese soup instead of western soup (eg Soup Spoon) We walked one round past numerous steam boat shops, and there were queues at everyone of them. Luckily the first one we went to, had a booking system. So we left our numbers n names, and went around to see if there was any steamboat without too much of a queue. Eventually the conclusion was - Never eat Steamboat on a Sat nite without making a booking. But luckily just as we were resigned to eating at Mos, the lady called with a table.

Though we had to sit at the outdoor, the soup (herbal n milk) were good! Herbal for me and milk soup for Tab. We had a good time eating mainly prawns and pork, beef slices. The meat was very thinly-sliced. Just throw it in, wait a short while, fish it up, dip into garlic with soya sauce then a bit of sesame oil. UMAI! Wah dam shiok. Its been a while since I've ate steamboat. The last time was at least 2yrs back, and not buffet style some more. The soup tasted even better after the meat went in. Though it costed $20 and can only eat for 2hrs, but we still ate until very full. Yum yum.

Today is another long beginning to the week. Had some training that lasted from 2.30-6pm! Another day wasted, not being able to mark again. Then tom cant mark much cos no free time, got remedial and activity.... Help..... Basket, if only I have a car to dabao the books back, then MC on one day to clear the crap. Now is like trying to use all my free periods n anytime I have to clear it that makes me damn tired. Plus everyday go off near to 6pm, reached home around 7.30pm is not exactly less tiring. BUBU F(*&$#(7 work.

CNY Resolution - to finish reading that Technical Analysis book b4 31st Dec 2007!

No comments: