Sunday, February 04, 2007

Thanks friends and a hardworking weekend

Firstly thanks to my friends for giving me another round of treats. Woah is this how the rest of the birthdays go? Haha anyway its very much appreciated, though I am a bit stoned on friday.

Yar its been a hectic week cos cca-wise competition started, coupled with remedial, meeting as well as the numerous committe works with ultra short deadlines, plus ca papaer setting, all zapped all the time and energy I could muster. The belated birthday dinner and drinks thereafter are a welcome reprieve and energy/sanity/morale booster. Yep that's wat friends are for I guess. Thanks again, some happy memories of shaking on a rocking chair, sipping Tiger draft. If only it was a beach with stars in the sky... Aaaaa.... zzzz

There was just so much work that on Sat, despite my strong resistance and reservations, I headed back to do marking. Managed to clear 2 piles. Phew. This week would be even worst. With impending CAs, plus competition on 3 days, 1 day remedial and 1 day course, I am fully-booked everyday after lessons.

Then on Sat, after work around 1pm, i headed down to Orchard. Intended to jio Tab but she concussed in bed. So I wandered from Far East to Forum, eventually ending up in Tanglin Mall for lunch then walked back to Takashimaya. Saw a very peculiar sight. Basically a tall and slim man with alot of stubbles, long hair tied in a ponytail, with pink dyed fringe, wearing a pink gown, with cheap flip-flops. My eyes!!!!! =Q= Why is it I never see shuai ges in Orchard one, see weird guys.... bubu

Then still on Sunday got work to do. Besides the normal thing call lesson plan, there is this committee program sheet to do, sent on sunday, due on monday, duh, plus WS to mark and lastly answer key for ca paper. Bubu, I finally manged to maple today, after an entire week of absence.

Like wat I've said to Tab,

"I have no life... "
"Yar u only maple at home right."

"No I dun even have a 'no-life' to maple at home. I havent mapled in a week."
"Man you really have a no life to have a no-life"

"....."

Well now left with answer key and worksheet marking. Think clear one more. Rest chuck to tom free period. May tom be over soon and the next glorious weekend come quickly.

No comments: