Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A nice 4 days break

Its been a good long and lazy break. A glorious 4 days of rest and decadance.

New Years Eve (Sat)
Family spent the eve in Singapore, eating a steamboat lunch, with more than 15 items. Then dinner was again the same dishes but made into cooked form. Mapled many hours. No work done at all. Think i lvled again.

CNY (Sun)
Family minus me n my sister went back to Msia. We set to finish up the still lots of food from the steam boat. In the afternoon, me n my sister decided to go down to Chinatown. Wasnt sure if there would be anything still but we headed down via bus 143. It was deserted. With exception of some Jap, Chinese, Caucasian tourists and a few non-chinese-ran stalls, the rest were all closed. It was so quiet like a dead-town. Haha we walked around and eventually reached Fullerton then headed down to Clark Quay. Again mostly closed, but it was a nice walk under the warm sun. We headed back and reached home around 2pm. Didnt do much but watch tv and mapled. Feasting on nice pineapple tarts and cashew nuts and packet drinks. Dinner was again food from the fridge.

First day (Mon)
Lunch was an extravagent affair. Ever heard of Abalone Magee Mee? Well me and my sister ate just that. It was abalone left from the steamboat. Had orders from mom to finish it. Hence we decided to cook it with mee. Actually it is pretty tasteless. Dun think I will ever pay $40 for a can ever. Anyway it was a gift. Dinner was dabao western food from hawker centre nearby. Mapled and lvled. Was so bored that I was half watching LOTR-Twin towers on vcd, and half maling. Anyway slept pretty well.

2nd day (Tue)
Last day of good rest. Had a lunch of kway chap with sister. She went out visiting, leaving me home alone. Bubu. Had a bath and decided to do some Tarrot reading, for the year ahead in terms of job n maybe romance. For your information, mine is the Lover deck, good esp for human relationships. (Incidentally, last time when me, Tab and Candle were the "sandokujin" I did a reading for Tab, which hinted of a relationship.... true enough.... though at that time she was wondering - where is the guy anyway?)

Well err did a few readings about various things, think relationship nothing much, but the main overall msg seems to be "Happiness is a choice" and "Balance". Need to find my balance and forge on ahead, not to be distracted by material gains, other pple's views and must make the change and do what I really want. Hmm... alot of things to think about. Its been a few years of owning that deck. Everytime I do that particular formation about "My wishes and direction", interestingly it does reflect how I felt at that particular point in time. Expect to do more tarrot readings after this advertisment.

Think I am going to take it easy, even if maple, is not to level. Just play a bit then finish up some work, ie lesson plan for last week and this week. Now watching LOTR- Return of the king. Anyway more sleep is in the agenda. Hmm time to re-examine my timetable to fit in some exercise and maybe guitar course (or play a bit at home) or even reading that technical analysis book. Think can do that if I only maple on weekends and dun overwork myself so I can still last longer. Think I should invest some, so that after that 2year 10mths more, I can have a nice sum (but of course cannot be reckless) to maybe take things easy for a bit? Hmm for now, lemme enjoy the rest of this long and welcome weekend break. Was near the breaking point earlier. Happy CNY to all!

No comments: