Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy "V" Day?

Bubu on MC due to still having rashes over the limbs and my right hand was still swollen, some blisters forming. VERY GLAD to be on mc cos the bloody week was so hectic. Yest was a full day, so dont have time to see doctor. Today was to be another one, so dun mind giving it a miss. Saw the doctor and ate lunch around 11am, then slept after eating the medicine until 4pm. Man I really need a break from all this crap. AND I am not going back to mark this Saturday. It is really not worth it. I owe myself a break. Dun care, CNY break is all mine.

Anyway yesterday was that time of the year again when the world arounds celebrated romance and the finding of a partner be it for a relationship or for life. All are rejoicing except for the singles. Me being one of them. Envious? Not really.

I woke up in the morning and noticed my right hand was red and swollen. My sister had told me earlier that there is a mosquito that likes to bite her fingers, so as I examined my swollen hand, I thought to myself, "Bloody mosquito, bite until like tat? Later I come back to send you to hell..." Bubu it was kinda itchy and flexing my fingers was a bit stiff due to the swollenness. A colleuge noticed my swollen hand whilst I was marking and told me to see the doctor. How could I? I had a course til the end of the day? BUBU.... i need to buy 4D and Toto. Was calculating the odds during the meeting.

After work, went for meeting, 3/4 thru, left for course. The course was rather boring and partly due to being on "V" day, many werent paying attention. Less than halfway through, me and my collegues decided to mark some of the work we dabaoed. I was half listening and marking. Managed to almost finished it by 5.20pm. Managed to talk to another fellow educator, whom after some exchange where I told her, I went back to mark on saturday. She replied "I've realized its really not worth it... " After more exchanges and at the end of the course, we bid each other farewell and happy V day, she told me to be happier. Haha. Nice person. She realized lower pri is easier than upper pri. Me too.

Then midway I msged the usual group of friends to see if there were any "lonely souls" like me, with programmes planned. In the earlier days of Uni, "V" day was celebrated as friendship day for us. BUT, as time goes on, some of us got attached, whilst the rest are still swinging singles (though still without life, esp me)

Well I met up with Tab, Quet, Candle and Fake Husband to go over to his house to watch a movie. Before that I ended up in Mos burger at J8, where I ate the new salmon burger. Quite tasty and bought their new CheeseCake Sticks - rare cheese flavour. Not bad except dun really like the little bits of red and green appricot inside. I ate then finished marking that remainder of the stack. Was left with one stack of composition, which I refuse to touch and even today while on MC, decided it was not for me. Rather rest.

Anyway there was a bit of drama over Tab's romance, which was kinda dramatic, and the result was I changed my pants 2 times. One from my long pants to Tab's shorts. Later from Tab's shorts to Fake Husband's shorts. Err more more details ask the accused. We watched the film, Goodbye Lenin, not a bad show. The lenghts the male lead had to go through for his mom, really show his fillialness. In the end, I took a bus back then switched over to cab. Ended up at home around 12.30am. Promised myself that if my hand was still swollen the next day, I would take mc and go see the doctor.

And tom, it was still swollen and got blisters. Hence the mc.

No comments: