Thursday, December 28, 2006

On the same ride?

Well dun want to say too much, but workwise, there has been a realignment of vision etc etc blah blah b4 the official holidays. Then the final punchline is something like 'you r on the same ride or get a different ride'.

I dun know about you,

but I get this feeling that this type of line, you are implying some 'threat'. And wat type of response do u want from us? I mean some of us are new, so are bonded, those are older, have settled into and depend on the income for their families, and those looking forward to pension n retirement. Wat can one say?

"Yar lemme get on a different ride cos urs not that great or inspiring, esp with that line."

Well I'll am riding nowhere, can only think about my ride after my bond. Hope to ride the wave into somewhere else nearer n with more prospects. ______________________________________________________

On to happier things, yep after the long meeting, finally shifted my stuff to a new place. There goes my original cosy n peaceful corner. BUT thankfully I got a nice spacious n also cosy place. So after 5pm, I left n headed to a nearby shopping centre. I went there to buy 2 packs of paper n a year-plan book.

On my walk, I hopped into Comic Connection and bought the following....



"Bubububububububububub!!' (My name is Monoko, from Magic Rayearth n Tsubasa!)

Haha a damn cute anime character that I am very into for a few years liao. Liked it ever since Magic Rayearth came out years back.

Even in maple, my favourite line is "bubu"

It can be a noun "You are a bubu."

A verb "What are u bubuing about?"

A adjective "You are a bubu person."

Start a sentence "Bubu, how are you?"

End a sentence "Stupid death teddy, bubu."

Nice word, let us all rejoice and cry "bubu!" at the top of our lungs.

Anyway the other item is Trinity Blood Artbook for $14 bucks. A steal.
Its a hot anime that is very gothic, ie vampires vs priest. And the good guy also have a vampire. Nice gothic art. For 84 pages of pure art illustrations, its a steal. There are some very nice pictures.


Male lead _ Abel (priest) Abel (Vampire hunter mode)


Ester (female sidekick) Err forgot her name (vampire)

Well these 2 purchases made me Very happy. Haha hopefully more happier things come my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! Bu Bu