Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Drivng Challenge? Will I survive to get a L-plate?

Hi to all from msia. As mentioned in the earlier post, I am currently in Msia, ie my mom's hometown to learn driving. Currently staying with my brother hence have internet connection.

There have been some major changes to the msia driving test in recent years due to the 'kopi-money' type of license, where bribery can get u a driving license. So this is wat I found out yesterday.... bubu

To get through the THEORY stage:

One has to sit thru an 8-hr lecture all in BM (bahasa malay)

then study 500 mcq qns all in BM, of which a computerised test of 50qns all in BM (apparently no Eng program)

and if one survived and passed,

sit through anther 3hr of theory in BM

all before one is allowed to start learning to drive.

There is only one tiny little, itisy bitsy problem here. I dun freaking hell speak one word of BM!!! Mugging 500 qns in english is not tat difficult. BUT 500 qns all in BM and their answers in BM too is just pushing it a bit too far. Apparently this was implemented recently, hence english versions of the test are not available. Allah help me.... duh....

Try memorizing something in jap while not knowing a word of the language..... =Q=

Nvm the plan is for me to attend the bloody 8hr lecture in BM this sunday. So I'll bring Grey along and do the 'lin hun chu qiao' (body there, mind fly off, zen thingy) =Q= *vomit blood* Only after that will I receive a set of the mcq to mug.... then anytime ready, sit for the comp test...

"Oh it wont be too hard, just mug a 100 qns a day" says my mum's friend.
"..... (try doing that for an equivalent jap test when u dun bloody know the language)"
some pple best keep their thoughts to themselves... Will be busy after sunday i supposed.

In the meantime, I am enjoying my last free time until then. Err more updates later on.

No comments: