Thursday, December 07, 2006

Going back to Msia for Driving... bubu

In another 5.5hrs, I have to drag my sorry ass up from bed and hop down to the Tanjong Pagar Rail Station to take an express train heading to Segamat.

The reason?

To take some driving there. Given I have about 3 weeks more, it will be intensive. The plan is to first pass the theory, which one segment of explaination is in malay, the rest in english, and then get some hands-on driving. At most if cant finish, will break it into 2 trips over a year. Hopefully will be able to drive, I wonder whose car?

Anyway IF I got a licence, I still have to convert through some complicated procedure. Wat the heck, will consider that when I have PASSED the darn thing first.

Yar IF you have noticed, there is some changes to this blog, to usher in another year...
(NOOOOOOOO holidays dun end.........)

and

that is the PRIMARY reason why I am still up at this hour. Fixing up the coding, trying to paste here and there and preview. Given I do not know html, I cant seem to put tat slideshow at my sidebar (the command is and , how to put it more to the right??? Help?) Need some encoding help to fix it at the sidebar so the blog dun look so funny. Also need some help for Free Music to host on blog, so that I can put nice mp3 or midi into the blog. (Help needed for yahoo search, my searches didnt turn up any)

As for the unfinished portion, I'll work on that when I reach my bro's place. Hmm I've got about 1k of ringgit to spend, dunno if I'll be able to. How did I get so much? Well its like leftover from previous trips accumulated plus I xchange 500rm recently in view of driving lessons. Well the main reason I cant spend it is cos I cant smuggle anime out, so no point buying and hence saving alot of ringgit. Hmm if its 1k of Sing, dun mind leh, but its not. Maybe go 'qia' my bro and mom's friends, say is give treat for job lor. Find excuse to spend. Bubu.

No comments: