Sunday, December 10, 2006

F*ck that test lah!!!

K I just came back from a gruelling 8hr lecture at the driving centre. Went there around 8am and all the way until 4.35pm, all in BM some more, u say leh. Just kinda pissed off at the moment.

Why?

Firstly the lecturers, both chinese middle-aged men, loved their own voice in BM. Talk non-stop, talk abt crap examples etc and drag and drag. Imagine one ppt slide took 20mins. Get the point. No flexibility to reduce the content when we were already running severely late due to computer glitches which caused a 2hr delay. Where lunch was supposedly 1hr, turned to 2hrs plus of which we were doing nothing at all. Talk about Msia Boleh. With this type of 'efficiency', Boleh my ass.

Next entire thing in BM, of which I know enough words to count with fingers of both hands... Then saw the booklet for the 500mcq qns. Guess what, 170 of it had pictures, 330 of it are in pure BM sentences. U tell me how to 'memorise' when firstly I dont understand what they are asking and secondly I dont know what the answers mean. At least with the pictures and road signs, I can guess the meaning by looking at some key words... So u tell me how to pass the test? Kinda pissed off. There lies the dilemna, either piah it (which I dun know how at the moment) or throw in kopi-money and cheat or just give up and wait for the english version of the test (which dunno would take how many goddamn years) F*ck them lah. The fact is I have been reading the spore version of the test and know most of the stuff, its the language barrier tat my mom's friend thinks is 'so' easy to overcome. Duh if I could learn BM in 4 days, I would have done that earlier. ##&$^*&%^ *HUGE SIGN*

Now I am just too pissed and tired from the damn bloody long day and sian from that 330qns. I looked through it during the lecture and seriously its frustrating when you dun know what they are asking when u do have some knowledge. And I am not in the MOOD right now to take out the Malay-English dictionary to try to translate 330qns by next thursday.

"Just memorise a 100qns a day" my mom's friend says. A few days earlier. Fish that too.

I am just going to maple around 6pm later until 10pm. Not going to even think about it. Fish the system. Boleh my ass, is all I've got to say.

No comments: