Thursday, October 18, 2007

#Day 2

Into Day 2 of the diet, I am proud to say, I have kept to it.

Food for today:
Breakfast - 1 doughnut plus 1 nescafe
Lunch - 9 pieces of Mac Nuggets
Tea - a bottle of Heaven Green tea
Dinner - a smaller bowl of rice
and Lots and lots of water.

Hmm seems if I can keep this up, should shed those kilos. Yep lets continue with it.

Not to mention the food at the current place kinda sucks BIG time. Hence dun even feel like eating whatever was provided for the 2 tea time and lunch. Instead choose to eat lunch outside and skip those extra stuff provided for tea.

I had a serious lag in my body clock. Didnt realized that it was already thursday. Hence I called up that long-lost friend to meet up on Friday evening before she goes back on Sat. Sat got jap test ne.

Man I really really wished to take up something like Guitar so that in a couple of years time, I can become proficient in it, like my Jap. Though not the best, I am fairly decent bah. Just didnt want to have to travel too far into the Central part of spore for classes esp during weekdays. Want somewhere nearby yet accessible when on my way back from work etc. Also not somewhere near my workplaces, cos dun want to travel down especially. Hmm will look into it somewhat when my energy is up. Today kinda tired from all that accumulated hours of marking. Ja matta.

No comments: