Thursday, October 18, 2007

On a Diet (date of measurement 18th Nov 2007)

Am pushing myself to go on a diet.
I had gained abt 2kg shortly then another 2kg more, making me at one of my heaviest weight in my short lifespan thus far. 2 weeks back, I lost 2kg. Now 2 weeks later, its back again...

My unhealthy eating habits are to be blamed. Plus the fact that during this marking phase, there is like so many meals. Breakfast, Tea, Lunch, Tea and Dinner... Would tend to overeat, or more common, overdrink sweet drinks. PLUS today I wore my 3quarter jeans and its tight. There was a time not so long ago, during Shittybank days, where the same pair hung loose around my waist... Man where did my waist go?

Seriously its time to start on my diet. Just nice in time for a friend's wedding. Though I wont be her jie mei. Its still good for photos, health and clothes-buying time. Hence I commenced before dinner.

Dinner at Soup Spoon was eventful, as I met a long lost secondary friend whom had just came back to Spore to visit. Wat a small world! Interesting thing was, she didnt recognize me, I called out to her first. (Yep I had changed greatly in appearance, personality and mentally, since Sec days) I am still trying real hard to "UNDO" some of the Programming that are not entirely Absolute Truths and changing my negative points eg my temper. Even I am surprised when I compared myself to Uni, JC and Sec. Forget that pri... its donkey years ago.

Hmm the dinner was Tangy Tomatoe soup with a bread. Later I got hungry around 9.45pm and ate Stir Fry vegetable plus potatoe mash at the Village. Wonder if its kinda a failure?

Will continue with efforts to count the CALORY first. Then die die try to implement an exercise regime into my kinda busy-cos-of-work schedule. Hope to lose the flab and see a flatter and leaner stomache, and firmer triceps - not bat wings... K

No comments: