Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 6 and 7

Ultra nice song by Skillet - Whisper in the Dark.
Surprisingly this is a Christian Rock band. But their other songs I dun really like.
This song is uber-cool cos of the nice rifts by the guitar.
CHECK IT OUT!



Dieting continues

Its been a week into my diet (err just weighed myself... half kilo down? Will double confirm tomorrow)

The challenge to maintain the calory-counting continues at work. So far so good I guess?

Day 6:
Breakfast: 1 coffee, 1 bowl of lasak with half egg
Lunch: 1 bottle of sweetened drink (135 cal)
Dinner: 1 bowl of rice with fried fish soup, 2 slice of sweetened pear

Day 7 (today)
Breakfast: 1 coffee, 1 bowl of nasi lemak, 2 nugget and 1 stick satay
Lunch: 1 bottle of sweetened drink (135 cal)
Dinner: Some chinese fried stuff, 2 slice of sweetened pear, 1 waterchestnut water

Hmm today's meal seems extravagant compared to earlier ones. Cos I reached home around 3.45pm, my earliest in a long while. The rest of the week, I can forget it. Down for marking until 5pm ++ from tom onwards... Bububu

Nothing much else happening in my life, except sorely tempted by the Subahru Challenge but yet cant go cos it eats into weekdays...

Stupid drama at work again. Same problem person... Why cant they just leave instead? Luckily I am not at the receiving end but yet it really dampens the day.

Nvm 3 weeks 3 days more til the end of the term. Really hope to say a permanent good-bye to those problem cases and not see them for a year at least. Well I ain't such a great Educator.

Just have had a damn trying year, teaching-wise, cca-wise, admin-wise, event-wise, problem cases-wise, parent-wise. Let it all just end quickly.

No comments: