Monday, October 08, 2007

Having a Life?

Well for the past 1.5weeks, I havent logged into Maple cos of either fatique (hence sleep early), sian (cos the boss system lagi screwed up and wasted my time) or simply cos I was watching anime instead (piaing Naruto, reached episode 210) Bubu....

The difference without having to be compelled to login everyday is some sort of freedom. The freedom to choose how to spend the remaining hours of the day (though on many days, my tired body and mind chose to sleep early instead of doing stuff...)

Well the good news at least is now I am concentrating on getting that stupid powerful helmet... imagine have to go to the game forum, look for slots to form the party, then login on the designated time and hour and try to hunt it down. Hence I am not infront of my laptop pounding some cute enemies for hours to earn the insane amout of experience to level up. Imagine, I need another 20million experience to level. The most I get from my usual is 1.6k. Calculator...

Yar so at least until the desiginated dates and timing, one session being tomorrow midnight, I can at least defer logging in.

Well should I stop the game entirely? Well I guessed, its still something I do to destress. (There was a recent incident, where I kena sharp scolding-like remarks from P but yet I felt nothing. Cos the night before, I was fighting that big boss and was killed. So my mind was still on that dying before I could take down the boss and get that ultimate helmet... to care about what she had said.) So Mapling for me still serves various useful purposes.

But the main part of Mapling was that it kept me sane somewhat in the insane world of being an Educator. The constant work, worries and issues that keep popping up and even the long hours. There are times especially the weekend, when I had enuff. Just chucked my workbag aside and just login and play. Wont even touch that bag until monday morning. Some long days, I just login to play a couple of hours to destress. Just so can switch my mind off work and the stupid stuffs that happens.

But this past 1.5weeks, dun have mood to maple. Cos of that boss system lah. So until I get that helmet, dun think I will continue with the "training".

The best way to exercise is to incorporate into your lifestyle. Still havent worked the 2 weekly gym sessions into my routine cos the days when I can go back so-called earlier are very uncertain. It could be like I think thur I could go home earlier, then on the day itself, suddenly got some stupid last minute meeting etc. That would upset plans made to slack at home etc etc. Think some would get the picture. So never pack gym gears at all. Also the issue of being hungry around 4-5pm after I just got out of work. Its a dilemna, either home and makan or go gym then after gym then makan. Of course cant last out long.

Why dun I eat my lunch? Well partly cos I am kept busy after the first session of work by misbehaviours, admin blah blah. Then also the food sold at my workplace is UNCHANGING. Imagine Mon-Fri serve the same thing from most of the stalls. Usually I would eat my brunch at 8.30am. It would be either lontong or laksa cos I dun have appetite so eat something a bit spicy to work up an appetite. THEN imagine during lunch, go to the canteen and suddenly not sure if I wanted to eat the same stuff again from breakfast. Yet the rest are not that tasty or appetitizing... Hence I just make do with a bottle of sweet drink instead. Then look for better food or better choices on my way back, where usually I'll be starving. Yar in case you are wondering, the nearest coffeeshop is quite far. Have to walk out, past a few blocks of flats, cross seperate roads to reach there. In the glaring sun, its kinda punishing cos have to climb up stairs when reach the HDB blocks. Its like kinda built on a slope type. Yar one of the main grouses at work from others is about the food also. I only eat once a day and its getting sian. Those who have worked years there must have their tastebuds killed... BUT I am not losing weight, instead gaining, cos I eat better food after work, lack of exercise... Bubu

Today was not an easy day. Had to follow-up (ie cleanup the SHIT from last friday) and scold some real bad. Its kinda a lousy day cos I dun exactly enjoy shouting and scolding pple but some pple really have no COW sense. If let it go, will not change the bad habit. So I suffer, try to talk to, scold, punish to 'help' them change for the better (wishful thinking on my part... really!) Yar will heaven pity this poor Educator and grant my wish of being financially independent after I tio TOTO Gp 1 prize (HAHAHA wishful thinking... Its only a small dream, as I go and buy my weekly dose of hope)

No comments: