Saturday, November 19, 2011

Diarrhea for a week - man...

Man... The diarrhea still on. After mc on wed, better. Stomach still got pangs, but okay. Friday mostly okay. I even OT until 10pm.

But dunno why today, just before guitar, stomach. Diarrhea. I ate a charcoal pill. Then head out with sis who needed to go to Clementi Mall. By the time the bus came, I called the music school to inform not going. Maybe have to do make-up cos missed 2 lessons. One last Sat due to hangover, one this week is diarrhea. True enough once we reached the mall, I headed to find a toilet.

I had plans today. To go for guitar, to catch up since I missed lesson last week. After guitar, intending to eat the nice wanton mee and dessert. Then head to Orchard area to buy some stuff and head to Parco millennia to buy belts... All my plans went flushing down the toilet bowl...

Sian I was still thinking of heading to town after settling my stomach but it was not to be. Still feel my stomach rumbling so I resignedly went home. Not before buying a new water bottle and a calculator from popular. Seeing and said hi to an ex-colleague n a student. I headed home to stay at home...

Sigh... I guess it will be another week of porridge. Not that I don like eating the more 清淡. In fact I like the watery porridge alot. With a bottle of preserved chai xin. That's at home. Unless I rebelled and went to eat this super delicious chicken rice at my place twice for dinner. At work, I discovered this nice porridge stall and have been eating that everyday since last wed. Been dabaoing until the stall holders recognize me. I rotate and tried the century egg pork, chicken and fish. Still prefer the century egg pork one the most. Guess I will be eating that for another week plus have to work next Sunday, but Mon off...

No comments: