Monday, November 14, 2011

A whole series of woes...

I suffered from being unwell since last last wed. Finally after a week plus, mostly recovered. Then I did the stupid thing of drinking too much from the tower of beer.

To skip all the gross part. I got drunk, puked, had emptied my stomach yet still retching up lots of phlegm, sent home by Quetzal, helped upstairs by Tab. I walked in a spiny way to the toilet. After a few more mouths of phlegmy spit, I made my druken sickly way to the bed. Then it was complete lights out.

I woke up at 8am, feeling okay. Took a moment to orientate and remember why exactly I was in bed, a bit of spit on the floor. Got up clean up. Plus the toilet also. My mom still in Msia. My dad and sisters both still sleeping. Managed to clean up and then it started. This thing which I later learn is called Hangover.

Man it was Hellish. Stomach retching and I mer-lioned out bile, any water I drink and lots of phlegm n liquid. Couldn't keep any liquid down and the retching comes in waves from 9am until 2pm. This is actually worse than the night before cos u r fully conscious, bile tastes horrible, headache forming, and extremely uncomfortable. Finally not retching around 2pm and fell asleep. Woke up 3pm plus and could hold down liquid. Drank porridge water dabaoed by my sis n bits of water. Evening I ate some of the porridge cooked by my sister. Just porridge n light soya sauce.

Sunday I was fine enough to go dabao my own porridge from the zhar cai stall with some dishes. Bought a few bottles of preserved chai xin and 2 packs of fruit juice. Stayed at home after. Drank a litre of fruit juice n porridge. Just stayed indoors in bed to rest as much since still gotta work.

Monday (today), if I had any remote idea that the timetable is changed until I have from the initial 3 to 5 periods, plus that I tio diarrhea, and had to run to the toilet a total of 11 times, b4 and after every lesson, then I would have surely taken the bloody mc. I head out to buy lunch using my sole free period and bought po chye pills, porridge. Sian!!! By the end of the day, stomach settled and ass hurts. Dabaoed dinner for sis and dad. Bought bread, muffin and a coffee Swiss roll. I heck care and ate a plate of chicken rice and later a slice of Swiss roll. Nevermind stomach acted up. Heck I only had fruit juice for breakfast, ate half the porridge for lunch. Sian!!! So 'reward' myself for such a literally Shitty day. Stomach better now. Trying to drink more liquid. Think all these would need more time to clear up. Think my underlying flu from last week now move to digestive tract. I am trying to hang on a day more, then can collapse. By then finished mostly everything. I don't want to even think about another 5 more weeks of this.

No comments: