Sunday, November 20, 2011

Very Intense food cravings... Urgh

Thanks to having eat mostly porridge for about 2.5 weeks, my cravings are going through the roof. I am having intense craving for savory meals - like omelette
sushi, sushi rice, shabu shabu and yakiniku.

It didn't help that I was looking thru the free Jap magazines at work. Got one especially featured a bunch of restaurants that offers either shabu shabu - including Ohsumi. Yum plus see all the year - offers they have for an all-you-can-eat buffet (with time limit 1.5-2hrs) But those are not cheap. The cheapest ranges from $48 to $70 plus and even higher. But so tempting. But I know my stomach can't handle...

The sushi craving is so bad that I can literally taste the omelette sushi at the tip of my tongue. But it's a wet day, dunno if my current stomach can handle even cooked sushi. Been eating lots of porridge. Still having stomach pangs and still diarrhea-ry. Arch... I can only plan to eat when I am physically able to stomach them. *sobs sobs* In the meantime, they are hovering over my thoughts and I can only salivate and imagine how good they taste.

No comments: