Thursday, December 01, 2011

Feeling the lack of stamina - going on almost flat

The stupidity of drinking most from a tower of Green Spirinula beer has left me with, first, an incident where my friends would laugh and make fun of me at my expense, two, the prolonged lack of urge to drink beer or even any other alcohol... And lastly, something for me to add to my uncompleted list of 100 things to do, then cross it out cos I've done the one about getting drunk, throwing up and suffered a bad hangover. I am not going to touch much alcohol for the coming Christmas party at Tab's place as usual. Will happily be the bartender mainly. Things are kinda downhill for me cos I feel the fatique has caught up with me. I feel tired even on my light days of work. I just kinda stoned and blur blur pass through the free periods sometimes when I just don't want to do anymore work. A week feels like an eternity. Hanging in there by a thread. Am going to start going to the gym cos I've stopped for about a month due to the bout of sickness followed by hangover n diarrhea. Now since my assignment ended, my weekday evenings are mine. Then since I've stopped exercising as I was unwell, suddenly like there's nothing to do. But I end up sleeping cos on some days, I was so mentally tired, I had to sleep early to recover. Some days I stay at home, read comics online. I feel a sense of wanderlust coming on. Feel like getting out of the country for a short trip. But as my hols don't match with my friend's schedule. It's kinda hard to make plans. Out of exasperation, I asked my mom how she goes Genting? That would have to check for some offers. I should go check out the nearby travel agency soon. Just a short trip will do. Worse are club days. Sometimes I think I am the only one feeling it, then I chat with the phillipino colleague and she feels the same too. K so I am normal. It's the others who are not. Am reaching a limit cos it's really going thru the motions on some days. Just too bloody long a term.

No comments: