Sunday, December 04, 2011

Weekends do zoom by ultra fast

Work is looming in the horizon but there's a slight silver lining. Though my periods are he same, they are more spread out unlike the knee I had consecutive 3 periods. Now will be 2 break followed by another 2 after lunch. Good and bad. Totally looking forward to the hols. Hanging in there.

Tom I aim to start going to thus gym again , stopped for an entire month. Weight is about the same, though stomach is flatter from the porridge diet. But now my stomach is back to normal, I find, I am often bursting the calorie intake... Soon flatter will turn rounder unless I do something. I need to make sure I eat decent (not fattening) meals, reduce to nil snacking.

Headed out on Fri evening and met Quetzal and XX, for KFC dinner. Really long since myast KFC, though last monday I had Astons double up chicken. I arrived about 20mins earlier and headed to the cold storage to buy chocs, candy, jelly and candy cane. Cos some students reqquested a Chistmas party, which I don't mind (I treat this like a children day) cos they don't habvE such. So with a budget of $1 per person, plus leftover chocs are mine, I spent $100 of the voucher. Left $100 more. At least I have bought physical stuff I would use like the two French press, water bottle and a luggage tag. Haven't used yet.

After dinner, we went to the Maneki Neko section cos Quet needed to get a present for gift exchange. We looked on and saw these 4 styles of the neko figurine in self-righting doll mode. It meant that u can play with it and it will right itself. It cost $8 but with 10% discount and an additional 10% for Taka cards. I bought 2 with the intention to put at my table. Which is purely work. Don't mind playing with them when I am bored or too tired to work. After that we walked around a bit more and hung until closing. Quet washs nice to send me home cos of the bags of candy I bought.

Will repackage them later in the week into little packs, easier to distribute. Also need family to help out. 2 weeks more, so no hurry now.

Sat I went fr guitar, ate the wanton mee and 2 desserts - mango sago n the logan ice, little wonder I exceeded the calorie. I will try to keep up with this porridge thingy. Went home. A d slept mainly. Sun is stay-home. Though I still woke up earlier than what I meant. 8am. Did practice guitar. Now stoning. Should sleep early if I can.

No comments: