Friday, December 23, 2011

Finally the break is here

Its been really tough. Getting through the last 5 weeks of the 17 weeks term. Partly is exams were over so students no mood and incentive to study but their system is such that everything is back to normal and the show must go on. So finally it's over for now.

Yesterday students left about 11.35am but we had to stay for the lunch party. But after that, werent allowed to leave earlier until 4pm. All the waiting around after a heavy lunch from 2.30pm meant I was so mentally tired. Went home, fell asleep shortly until 9pm.

Can't travel, hols don't match up with friend's plus mom not well to go Genting with me. So I guess I would be digging out my PS2 to play FFXII first. Maybe work my way to a PS3 eventually. Agenda includes buying a laptop, getting a haircut and dye, tidying up my room and table, going to the gym more frequently. Waking up later in the mornings.

No comments: