Saturday, January 14, 2012

Work, ache, new year goodies, delicious baguette n Dragonball

So far it's back to work. As usual sleepy in the mornings cos I don't drink coffee anymore. Also reducing my Coke Zero intake. Drinking mainly tea and plain water. Though one day I did drink 3 cans of coke zero cos everything else is too plain. Then for breakfast been eating 2 slices bread plus margarine n marmalade at about 8am. Strangely by 10am, super famished like as though I haven't eaten at all.

During the hols, I go back to default of 2 main meals. It wasn't difficult to keep within the daily calorie limit and even lower to have some deficit. But once work started, it's so much harder, having 3 meals, just a bi extra snacking, higher-calorie meals all meant hitting the calorie limit and even exceeding. Kinda tough. Plus since Monday, a spot between the top left ribs, the muscle hurt quite sharp. I initially worry whether it was a heart attack (had an ECG, normal just last year) but after monitoring it's not. But that put a damper on my gym routine. So didn't go to the gym at all. It's threatening to break my routine cos it's been 8 days since last Friday. Been pasting medicated plaster at that spot. The pain is almost gone, so for calorie-deficit sake, I want to go to gym tomorrow. One is not to break the routine, second if I shouldn't do too much weights, can do some cardio instead. It's versatile.

Went twice to subway to get dinner to help balance off the calories and I passed by this store selling CNY goodies. It was cheaper than the supermarket and I had thought of buying some to put at the workplace for colleagues. So I bought, 7 including arrowhead, egg roll, honeycomb and peanut puff. Intend to put half at work. Other half, eat at home. Just now I bought another 2 vege-fruit freeze-dried crackers. Those are for home consumption. Kinda hard to keep to calorie limit with the CNY coming. I am resisting eating anything else cos I've hit 100% of my calorie limit for today. So no munching of anything else despite having the CNY crackers at home. Drinking lots of tea now.

Man I was so bored today. Nobody jio, weather is hot and I have nothing in mind except kept thinking of food cos I was kinda hungry. Craving for more of the Bag*ette, still dreaming of eatin the egg one. In the end, I made a fried egg sandwich as snack, hence no deficit today. A fried egg sandwich is a comfort food on top of egg curry Magee mee for me. Hmm if tomorrow I can't resist, I shall head to Vivo again to eat a baguette meal again. It's really nice and refreshing cos of the crispy baguette, the pickled carrot and white carrot. Very nice combination to me. It's better than Subway, about the same price. They have a mini 4 inches or a normal 6 inches baguette. So far I ate the Chicken, is good. My sis tried the Saigon, ham. Their pork, which I tried in the set, the side dish, Pork-in-a-cup, is tasty and lean but a bit tough. Should be tastier in a baguette I think. Too bad the nearest outlet is Vivo for me. The other outlets are in the North, north-west.

Bored at home, watching Dragonball anime, listening to the Jap-dub.

No comments: