Sunday, January 08, 2012

The Hols are over but...

This holiday doesn't feel like a real holiday. I didn't make a trip anywhere, not even to JB in the 2 plus weeks. Don't have the recharged feeling. It feels just like an extended weekend of staying mostly at home.

Not that I didn't go out but it's not mentally refreshing. I did do my fair share of shopping: left with new spectacles and laptop. I did head out but it's not mentally recharging. Can't throw troubles and worries behind.

This holiday, I did spend time restarting my gym routine, counting calories, tidying up clothes, DVD. Didn't do cooking cos I dont want to have to eat up the extra calories. Due to the conflicting schedule, can't go anywhere. So mentally not recharged though physically is.

So whether I want to or not, work's starting tomorrow. Just have to use 平常心 to face it and continue. Continue exercising, dieting efforts and monitoring investments for oppts. Cos all these takes time so I sometimes wish for time to fast forward. But on the other hand, cos getting older, want time to slow. A dilemma.

No comments: